Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I want to put a bit of context in what I heard last night in pighams live,.. I scrolled in after hearing him slating a few cc members. (Myself included) because he had clearly been reading here and automatically assumed my post and a few other posts were about him, he then said after reading it he knew who I was - still thinking that the Alex I named in my post was him ( i mean if the shoe fits) I can categorically say Alex does not know me. 😭

I then corrected him and he named the members he like and the ones he thought were dodgy, he mentioned Johnny and he tried to say that Johnny managed to get in here because of a few shady members, I won't name these members because its unfair when i know its bullshit, so I reminded him on that a member he had just said he 'liked' and apparently we had all turned on (chonky) personally vouched for him, but he refused to believe it and asked for proof.

I argued back and forth with him for a few minutes then miss baguette came in and then I left feeling disappointed after watching their interaction with each other, I still don't know what to make of it all because it was unexpected and i didn't realise it was still going on for over an hour after i had left.

One thing I do know, Alex is obsessed with cc and he knows as soon as he mentions cc we start posting about him and his views go up, it his way of keeping himself relevant because he can barely get over 30 views.
He's actually a fing moron, acting like Johnny sneaked into Mi5. It's a fing public forum 😭

He's got absolutely no issue with his mate Kat who left and went to pedo rehabilitation, changed her ways & went to the police and worked undercover? 😳

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Cockershit talking about Luke and Red etc. She just said Luke has BPD. ladylisabee.
Funny that Luci joined the live as soon as I posted this! Hi Luci 👋🏼
I've kind of worked out that Cockershite is some kind of Data Analyst. She used a term this morning that is used in some very specific professions. I haven't worked out which one she is yet. Not that it matters of course because she's just a massive t in general. She is of course Dread and Puke's biggest advisor and they run polls every five fing seconds which is a way of gathering info about their audiences. Just me rambling again 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Wait, does Alex really think people take him seriously?
i take him very seriasslay he's such a larf:sick:
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Good!! I'm fing glad so I don't have to listen to your pathetic bullshit! There maybe a few people that maybe concerned but most people don't wanna fing wanna hear but to polite not to say anything!! People have their own issues and find this a bit of an escape but then have to listen to.your bullshut!! Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time on the Internet arguing about stuff you don't know do all about!!

Where does it say on the Internet guide lines they buy cars for immigrants!! It doesnt but they are!! so dont believe everything you read dick head!

Making a comment, about gender .doesn't make me racist you thick t!!! Look at your own friends who keep sending you these texts before coming for me you prick!!! You are the company you keep!!! I've seen you mention it several times about your friends, because you like to over share!!! t
As I was reading your posts, I had a thought. It must be nice to have such strong opinions and come across only ... mild opposition. I'll never experience that.

on a serious note, what has really caught my attention in these ''protests'' is the perception of the public and the actual evidence on the impact migrants have on our resources. Maybe there is a lack of trust among some of the public towards government data and the sources they rely on?

anyway, I hope that I never have to leave a country with only my life, seeking refuge and a hand out, only to meet you at the shore.

scared johnny depp GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
As I was reading your posts, I had a thought. It must be nice to have such strong opinions and come across only ... mild opposition. I'll never experience that.

on a serious note, what has really caught my attention in these ''protests'' is the perception of the public and the actual evidence on the impact migrants have on our resources. Maybe there is a lack of trust among some of the public towards government data and the sources they rely on?

anyway, I hope that I never have to leave a country with only my life, seeking refuge and a hand out, only to meet you at the shore.

scared johnny depp GIF
illyana9  GIF
TOMT][GIF Source]Now That's a Read : r/tipofmytongue

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I want to put a bit of context in what I heard last night in pighams live,.. I scrolled in after hearing him slating a few cc members. (Myself included) because he had clearly been reading here and automatically assumed my post and a few other posts were about him, he then said after reading it he knew who I was - still thinking that the Alex I named in my post was him ( i mean if the shoe fits) I can categorically say Alex does not know me. 😭

I then corrected him and he named the members he like and the ones he thought were dodgy, he mentioned Johnny and he tried to say that Johnny managed to get in here because of a few shady members, I won't name these members because its unfair when i know its bullshit, so I reminded him on that a member he had just said he 'liked' and apparently we had all turned on (chonky) personally vouched for him, but he refused to believe it and asked for proof.

I argued back and forth with him for a few minutes then miss baguette came in and then I left feeling disappointed after watching their interaction with each other, I still don't know what to make of it all because it was unexpected and i didn't realise it was still going on for over an hour after i had left.

One thing I do know, Alex is obsessed with cc and he knows as soon as he mentions cc we start posting about him and his views go up, it his way of keeping himself relevant because he can barely get over 30 views.
I caught a few minutes of his Live also but the only part I caught was when he was talking about the Broccoli situation and how it's not nice to keep bringing it up.....the stupid chuff actually believes Flangie's story of the Broccoli being 'contaminated'.....that was enough for me, he's just proved he's completely up Flangie's hoop and believes anything she says 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
How anyone has laid up under, or balanced themselves astride that rotund, bacne-riddled, hairy, toothless, sfull-beard, droning, sub-average whinging billy big munter is beyond me. I've done some sick s to some ugly fers but there's always been money, or clothes, or SOMETHING of value for my dignity and service. this... thing, abject from morality, beauty, or financial aid... joni-tade must've settled for very little. and no that wasn't a micropenis joke, but it is now. tiny dick alex. TDA.
TDA and joni-tade 😭

Medusa

I caught a few minutes of his Live also but the only part I caught was when he was talking about the Broccoli situation and how it's not nice to keep bringing it up.....the stupid chuff actually believes Flangie's story of the Broccoli being 'contaminated'.....that was enough for me, he's just proved he's completely up Flangie's hoop and believes anything she says 😭
Ah I must have left by then, I know he was defending Pearl and Flangie to the stage where his dentures nearly fell out. 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
i have to tell you all something that i promised to keep in confidence but i can't do it anymore...

because i don't want to.
i've sent the evidence to the group chat, it's illegal for me to show those conversations here.
unicorn and alex were planning for a dirty weekend where he could finally feel a hard dick in action.

iheartsexandthecity on Tumblr

Last edited: