Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nah I feel so bad for bad gal squeak, people are blocking her as soon as she enters their lives, people knew she had been in the server she never hid that. But it's also been confirmed by different people that she wasn't involved in the nastiness and left when she realised what it was about.
For me the only issue with her is the downplaying where she was, the "I only stayed on the outskirts and didn't go into certain bits" okay but you were still there Aki had a cute nickname for you. She was active enough to be called the nanny. I don't believe she's this unsafe dodgy person that needs to blocked. Or kept out of lives. Public lives aren't safe anyways so it makes no sense for everyone to say that. Everyone pretending they didn't know are as bad as her pretending she didn't know what she was doing in a server.

The same energy needs to be held for everyone πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
For me the only issue with her is the downplaying where she was, the "I only stayed on the outskirts and didn't go into certain bits" okay but you were still there Aki had a cute nickname for you. She was active enough to be called the nanny. I don't believe she's this unsafe dodgy person that needs to blocked. Or kept out of lives. Public lives aren't safe anyways so it makes no sense for everyone to say that. Everyone pretending they didn't know are as bad as her pretending she didn't know what she was doing in a server.

The same energy needs to be held for everyone πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I hear you, I just feel bad that people who already knew she was in there are now outraged, they knew she was in there so why is it outrageous now but wasn't months ago?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'm gonna say it.. GLORY HUNTERS the lot of them!

Excited Lets Go GIF

I hear you, I just feel bad that people who already knew she was in there are now outraged, they knew she was in there so why is it outrageous now but wasn't months ago?
Yeah, I feel like people have been trying to distance themselves from her for ages and they've used this as an excuse. They really are the weirdest friends group, they don't even like each other 😭

Feb 29, 2024
I'm not even sure what a surver is, I guess it's like a page where people chat and it's called PLM. So all these people that have been in it, do they all know what sort of 'chat room' it is before joining. And how come they know each other? Where they friends before joining or became friends while in the group. Trying to figure out why you would join this sort of group?