Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
crack GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'll chaperone you batty because I'll lead people a stray, and you're the sensible one of the two. 😭
I'll make the brews and hand the tissues out after you've turned them into a blubbering wreck.

On a serious note.. I hope you're ok 😘
I was annoyed Alex had the audacity to say I was part of that group but then I remember that I couldn't care less about his opinions on me or anything else as he's a hypocritical egotistical prick and he's a perpetual victim in situations he causes.
I actually pity him, he's a complete embarrassment and leads a sad life, does he travel? Go out to dinner with friends? Enjoy a career that challenges him? Enjoy spending time in his own home? No, I doubt he's ever left the UK, he has one friend, no job and lives with his mummy.
See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

Medusa

I was annoyed Alex had the audacity to say I was part of that group but then I remember that I couldn't care less about his opinions on me or anything else as he's a hypocritical egotistical prick and he's a perpetual victim in situations he causes.
I actually pity him, he's a complete embarrassment and leads a sad life, does he travel? Go out to dinner with friends? Enjoy a career that challenges him? Enjoy spending time in his own home? No, I doubt he's ever left the UK, he has one friend, no job and lives with his mummy.
See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE
If he had made these accusations when i first joined here i probably would have been so disgusted and felt the need to prove him wrong, I would of sparked up a live from my main account or sent my details to a trusted member, but because its a regular thing and so many people are quick to say someone's plm or a nonce because they don't like being called out, I no longer care.

I pitty him and i pitty anyone who sits with him because that tells me that they also have very little in life, but then I also get angry and frustrated because these people are grown adults and should know better.

I didn't know he lived with mummmmmy 😭

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
If he had made these accusations when i first joined here i probably would have been so disgusted and felt the need to prove him wrong, I would of sparked up a live from my main account or sent my details to a trusted member, but because its a regular thing and so many people are quick to say someone's plm or a nonce because they don't like being called out, I no longer care.

I pitty him and i pitty anyone who sits with him because that tells me that they also have very little in life, but then I also get angry and frustrated because these people are grown adults and should know better.

I didn't know he lived with mummmmmy 😭
I'm always amazed how people don't see through certain people, it totally baffles me. I don't understand why anyone would back Alex after the things he has said and done, it's like everyone gets amnesia every few weeks.