Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Hold on, so Angie and Pearl aren't going in the Beg Bother house now???

League Of Legends Lol GIF by G2 Esports

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Catching up as had a little nana nap 🥱 I'd love for someone to do a live on Internet safety (possible one that we can go through our settings at the same time as the live) making extra accounts and changing your name ect.
Disappointed in 🌳 I can't understand 🥖 did that live with FF and T.shirts upset people and then 🌳 dose this. It's sneaky and frankly I'm not surprised. I've delt with bigger arse holes in the real world
Good idea little marsh, going through adjusting settings etc 👌

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm a stubborn b and I refuse to let sweaty bollocks Brigham say he was right, when he said cc won't last much longer so I'm riding this out. I ain't going nowhere.
Kid Fail GIF by MOODMAN

And,... I would miss you all.

I fing fought for that futon so you guys can all suck my sweaty balls, I ain't leaving I worked to damn hard to get my futon 😆👏

Medusa

I fing fought for that futon so you guys can all suck my sweaty balls, I ain't leaving I worked to damn hard to get my futon 😆👏
I haven't parted with a 'heart me' so you can't go anywhere yet, but if you could please tell people not to scream over each other I might possibly stay in your live long enough to send you one 😭😭

And then I'll tell everyone you're wearing nicked crocs from shoe zone, WITH SOCKS.
200.gif

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah, medical cannabis is legal, has been since 2018
Do you smoke it? I thought it would be in a different form? Do you use tobacco as well.
You’re not meant to smoke it, I use a vaporiser, but some people smoke it. I can’t stand tobacco so even if I did roll it up I wouldn’t use tobacco.
I hope it helps with your health. Do you still get high or do they take that part out? I couldn't smoke it on its own as makes me have a coughing fit then I wet myself 🤣🤣

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Do you smoke it? I thought it would be in a different form? Do you use tobacco as well.

I hope it helps with your health. Do you still get high or do they take that part out? I couldn't smoke it on its own as makes me have a coughing fit then I wet myself 🤣🤣
It kinda gets me high, but that’s because of my tolerance. If anything it helps a ton, I can breathe better as my asthma is reduced, my anxiety is lower than ever, my depression has near on vanished, it would be extreme to say I can’t live without weed, but my life is drastically worse without it.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron