Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
None of us now remember 🤣 we aren't welcome anywhere 🤣
I thought someone had said something to you. I was about to go ham
Fight Me Kung Fu GIF by BrownSugarApp

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
So she used to hang about with the fish wives or menopause mafia apparently they are different who knows, she's done many wrong things but when she's called out her mum goes round telling everyone she's going to unalive herself
Tee with the 💛?
Going back even further, I'm sure she only went over to fishwife territory because she tried out for Angie's singing competition, didn't win and her mum got involved then too?

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
This thick fat t wanting in on the dark web to allegedly protect a vulnerable persons money!
This is the level of intelligence with this one - just ring the bank and cancel the card you fat t! I’m almost certain nearly everyone’s details in the entire world has been sold to someone at some point. Ring the back, report the fraud, they give you the money back, and they investigate the fraud! Job done! Rhino and her fat fing cock shaped nose acting like a some safeguarding officer 🤣 bro you got your kids took off you by your ex bcos you chose a drug dealer over them 😂😂 LMFAO!!!
She never ceases to amaze me with her thought process. And I’m sure she makes stuff up to be able to play the hero

exposingthetruth

Aug 15, 2024
west yorkshire
So she used to hang about with the fish wives or menopause mafia apparently they are different who knows, she's done many wrong things but when she's called out her mum goes round telling everyone she's going to unalive herself
So for everyone else we asks for receipt's but not for this because maze keen has said. Some of us have seen the messages and maze is not all sweet and innocent. I would say shes the one who wants the sympathy and attention. I think maze has dragged this on long enough now it’s boring. It’s like the only way she gets some sort of attention.
Before anyone says no this is not Tee it’s just people seeing through maze’s lies and shes not shown one bit of proof and uses excuses to not show the proof.

Tee with the 💛?
Going back even further, I'm sure she only went over to fishwife territory because she tried out for Angie's singing competition, didn't win and her mum got involved then too?
That's her yeah, then things came out about them stealing charity money and she told me some absolute bullshit in my dms, very odd woman

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Oh yet I had her back so heavily that night I didn't defend her because she had cancer! I defended her because I have morals and it was sick. I was told to die also, called plm and called a prostitute oh and he didn't care that I'm a mum because I'm a sicko. Righto!
People seem to forget this and I know the effect that had on you because we spoke at the time. I didn’t see the live but I don’t like anyone being unkind to you

So for everyone else we asks for receipt's but not for this because maze keen has said. Some of us have seen the messages and maze is not all sweet and innocent. I would say shes the one who wants the sympathy and attention. I think maze has dragged this on long enough now it’s boring. It’s like the only way she gets some sort of attention.
Before anyone says no this is not Tee it’s just people seeing through maze’s lies and shes not shown one bit of proof and uses excuses to not show the proof.
I've got proof so now what? Maze also has that proof so again now what?!

Tee is absolutely deranged if you seriously want to try and defend her then you do you because I'm not interested one little bit 😌

Nov 10, 2023
Oh do off tee

exposingthetruth

Aug 15, 2024
west yorkshire
I've got proof so now what? Maze also has that proof so again now what?!

Tee is absolutely deranged if you seriously want to try and defend her then you do you because I'm not interested one little bit 😌
I’m just saying you’re trying to cause a hate train but haven’t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. I’ll be honest you’re all just a bunch of bully’s and I’m not even on about Tee when I say that I’m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didn’t fit.