Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Cos I read what he did. People that act moral then do something immoral then say it’s cos they’re sick

Medusa and Judas are violent keyboard warriors threatening violence when they probably get out of bed with a hoist

Have a great evening
Why are you in love with Nolan though??

You literally are probably rubbing one out on that little mushroom as soon as he replys

Ewwwwwww

Medusa

Cos I read what he did. People that act moral then do something immoral then say it’s cos they’re sick

Medusa and Judas are violent keyboard warriors threatening violence when they probably get out of bed with a hoist

Have a great evening

I don't even know why people are giving you the time of day or why I'm explaining myself to you when you're clearly trying to get a rise out of people.

Hayley comet - I dont watch her because she's not my cup of tea, I personally find it insensitive and morally screwed up when people take enjoyment out of jumping on case without knowing the full facts.

She doesn't give a do about anyone but herself, she doesn't give a s about the victim, or their loved one's.

She puts false narratives out there, and then acts all confused when she receives a s load of hate.

But then she has the likes of you, (idiots) defending her and giving her the sympathy she craves - dont you think that's a hell of a lot worse than leaving an honest, review about someone's sty character?

Btw- I hope Nolan leaves more honest reviews I think everyone should have a right to know who they're doing business with or who their handing their cash to.

Anonymous- no one give a do. It's happened it's done with (Old news)

Baguette- I wish I gave a do.. but nope, no matter how hard i try. I don't care. LoL.

You're now trying to bring ex cc members into your argument which makes me believe you're deliberately coming in here stirring the pot and trying to ruffle some feathers.

Oh, and please show me where I've been violent? I'm genuinely intrigued, because i can't recall once where I've threatened someone with violence. Hurry up before I break your face 😱 You snowflake.

Now if you don't mind please excuse me whilst I get myself out of bed, I could be a while because this hoist is nearly as rusty as I am.

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Old Lady Chips GIF by P!NK