Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Who died and made Hayley Comet the chief of police 😂😂😂😂 she’s gave people chance to speak. Yes because talking to a pretend crime reporter is top of people’s priorities. Give it a rest 😂😂 blue ain’t your colour either
top cat GIF

Medusa

Nothing but she's convinced there was foul play, she defends victims til the end, she will be his voice and his parents so they get justice
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Hayley vomit more or less insinuated that Jay's mum was hiding something because she wasn't out there actively searching for her son, and.. I'm sure she also painted Jay out to be a drug runner who stole someone's rolex watch, but NOW she suddenly wants to be their voice. 🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It may be a disc that’s slipped and is aggravating a nerve.
I’ve had ongoing issues for years now and several discs that have prolapsed. 2 pressing on nerves. It weird af and alternates between which side is worst.
That’s exactly how mine was caused too, a disc slip when I was 19 😭 bless you love, I couldn’t imagine two or more 😣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I love my tens machine,used them for years for back pain. Get the heated one if you can as it’s much better. I got mines from Lloyds chemist but Amazon have good ones
Electric Shock Lightning GIF by Nickelodeon
Thanking you. I'll have a look. Got a place to start my research now, rather than just wading through thousands of products aimlessly. 😂🫶

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Stupid backs. 🫶

By the time I get a doctor's appointment I won't have any symptoms (at that time). I just know it. 😫😂 But it's not fun today. Making me feel sick and almost winded when walking. I wanted to get drunk tonight, but had to choose the co-codamol instead. 💔😂
Consider some topical pain relief creams when speaking to the doctor too luv but make sure it’s safe to use alongside anything else, like BioFreeze etc 🩵 I hope you get some relief soon 🫂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Stupid backs. 🫶

By the time I get a doctor's appointment I won't have any symptoms (at that time). I just know it. 😫😂 But it's not fun today. Making me feel sick and almost winded when walking. I wanted to get drunk tonight, but had to choose the co-codamol instead. 💔😂
A product I forgot to include luv, a belted hot water bottle. I bought mine from TikTok shop and it’s absolute bliss for period pain or switching it to my back when needed 🩵

IMG_8175.jpeg

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Consider some topical pain relief creams when speaking to the doctor too luv but make sure it’s safe to use alongside anything else, like BioFreeze etc 🩵 I hope you get some relief soon 🫂
I'm going to have to get a actual medicine cabinet at this rate, rather than just scattering everything everywhere. 🤣 Should've seen me scratching (I always thought it was "scratting") around this morning trying to find the OTC painkillers. Felt like Angela when she was ripping her room apart for her diazepam.

Jimmy Fallon Running GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm going to have to get a actual medicine cabinet at this rate, rather than just scattering everything everywhere. 🤣 Should've seen me scratching (I always thought it was "scratting") around this morning trying to find the OTC painkillers. Felt like Angela when she was ripping her room apart for her diazepam.

Jimmy Fallon Running GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Chronic pain will really have you acting and feeling this way 😭 come rattle by us luv 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Can you fill me in. What has Angie Done to jack? I can't stand either oh and check out my video with the vote on thefactfreak3 ✌️
i think yesterday he felt he was being set-up by whoever was saying he joined a box with the xfactor bigot (like him and her were going against mylan), then today its something about how angie was in cahoots with the xfactor bigot (fitting) to rinse him. i'm not too sure, i find him hard to understand sometimes. oh now mylan was involved too.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
i think yesterday he felt he was being set-up by whoever was saying he joined a box with the xfactor bigot (like him and her were going against mylan), then today its something about how angie was in cahoots with the xfactor bigot (fitting) to rinse him. i'm not too sure, i find him hard to understand sometimes. oh now mylan was involved too.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF
Thank you for trying to explain that X factor one is an absolute t but so are the rest of them ... 🤷‍♂️ Fight fight fight and I'll react to it thanks