Station 19 Omg GIF by ABC Network

Medusa

1000024418.png
Following:
1000024420.png
1000024422.png
Followers:
1000024424.png

So, obviously the nickname is not the same as shown in the screenshot but the profile picture is. If, and I repeat if, this is the account, then it's obviously a burner. They don't follow anyone from CC, even. Once again, without the @ from the actual comment left it's impossible to 100% say which account left it.

One way to potentially give a small amount of defense would be to find RedRedWine's known accounts commenting around that time to compare profile pictures and nickname layout, but it's all a bit OTT to me. The comment seems to be something they're desperately grasping onto, rather than being of any actual significance. I could say I created any account, but without proof that I have the ability to log in to said account it's just hearsay/bullshit. There's more focus on that comment than the comments or account they're saying RedRedWine was trolling on. "Awfully odd."

And now Mushroom is on, pretending he'd drive around punching people's heads in. 🙄
My heads mashed, because that account definitely wasn't anywhere to be found earlier, I searched for other red red wine accounts, I even flipped from burner to burner and on my main account and I found nothing. There were red red wine accounts but not with that pfp or name. So right now I'm so confused.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
As I say, without them showing the @ there's no way to know. & now so much time has passed it's fing stupid. The only way I'd accept the @ proof would be if there was a screen-recording of that live showing the comment & immediately showing the @. & I'm still not sure why it fing matters. 🤷‍♂️😂
If the likes of noncey Brigham, or anybody for that matter, was accusing me of mocking csa, I'd do everything necessary to prove the fs wrong

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
As I say, without them showing the @ there's no way to know. & now so much time has passed it's fing stupid. The only way I'd accept the @ proof would be if there was a screen-recording of that live showing the comment & immediately showing the @. & I'm still not sure why it fing matters. 🤷‍♂️😂
Iv said the same. I'm just giving points of what Iv noticed and why that comment would even be allowed and how rare it would be of squeak and co not to notice a fake account. Something doesn't add up 🤷‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Then I'd still be interested to know how it managed to slide into lives that are 99% of the time hosted like a private call and harder to get into than North Korea. I think redredwine needs to be questioning the people in the box about that 🤷‍♀️

Also if they are so against the fact they never mentioned Kelly's uncle, never mocked her abuse etc they wouldn't find that comment funny and I'd imagine they'd highlight it as not funny, or out of character for red red wine. Either way I don't believe it just flew under the radar and nobody noticed it.
I was in the that live, comments were moving quite quick, I don't remember them mentioning that comment, most of the time they don't read the comments.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was in the that live, comments were moving quite quick, I don't remember them mentioning that comment, most of the time they don't read the comments.
I find that extremely hard to believe because anytime Iv managed to sneak in their live which is rare as they host them like private calls and run them like North Korea it's not a fast paced live at all, the comments are even entering are heavily moderated, they are always screaming to check the viewer list and someone also replied to the comment laughing.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's very strange that this account has just appeared when neither me or Medusa could find it earlier. I'm sorry it's giving bad cover up 😂😂😂

This is really giving pineapple 😂😂😂😂
All I know is they were blocked (by me) on my CC account, so likely reactivated a deactivated account. That or have unblocked you (seems odd). do knows. I didn't intend on adding another layer of wtfuckery to this. 🤣🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alicia, Taurian, Paigey, NJ all selective outrage when it comes to racism. You’ve championed for months about Angie being a vile racist, you’ll never entertain her and stop at nothing to get her of the app.. now here you are sat in her box all friendly? Totally invalidated themselves. You don’t care about racism. None of them ever have.
Is this gona be another deleted comment. 🤣🤣