Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I can’t believe Kieran is getting dragged into Angie and pearls argument.
Last night I watched Kieran in pearls live and pearl said to him well done for getting made mod and that he is always welcome to go on her platform regardless of him being angies mod and that he should just go where he feels comfortable.
The fact Angie has him in the box and is saying pearl said it was for sympathy and there all putting in their 2 pence worth is fing disgusting.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs D, you are an advocate in this category of MH to many already - to those who acknowledge your posts whether it be publicly or by simply reading them.
I know you are very mindful of your own recovery, but please be careful 🥰
Thank you 🥹 you’re right to remind me of that and I really appreciate it, thank you darling 🙏🏼🩵

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Yesssssssssssss
Woo Hoo Season 5 GIF by Friends

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was thinking about this this morning. I joined @MMM box but dropped as I didn't know how to say it. If any thing bad that comes from Angie then we need a positive to come out of this. Where do people go for advice for SH, what are the signs for parents to look out for. Until I came here I thought it was mainly youngster that do SH. As a parent I had no signs of this going on under my roof. How do you approach someone that dose this. I'm not saying that anyone on CC to answer these questions. I'm seeing this as a parent 15 yrs ago. I still feel I let them down and maybe it's a guilty feeling that I felt I was a bad mum 💙❤️
Marshy luv, self harm relies on privacy and secrecy so it can exist. Please know that so many parents and guardians around the world, can relate and empathise with you. What’s important is what you’ve done since and the fact you’re vocal about feeling guilt, tells me you were/are mindful and supportive to them now and that’s what matters 🫂

You’ve mentioned some great points but it would require a separate video, so it could be more focused on education 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
Marshy luv, self harm relies on privacy and secrecy so it can exist. Please know that so many parents and guardians around the world, can relate and empathise with you. What’s important is what you’ve done since and the fact you’re vocal about feeling guilt, tells me you were/are mindful and supportive to them now and that’s what matters 🫂

You’ve mentioned some great points but it would require a separate video, so it could be more focused on education 🩵
Thank you Mrs D 😍 as long as your OK doing that. Please no rush 💙

Medusa

I'm currently sitting in the hairdressers trying to pick a new style.
I have naturally curly hair and it's down to my waist, I straighten the life out of it and I just can't be chewed anymore, because it's such a faff on.
They're trying to talk me into having a bob, I've never had hair shorter than just below my bra strap, so I'm stressing.

I'm gonna walk out of here looking like a cross between Cla and Angie. 😱
Anderson Cooper Hair GIF