Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

s. Just realised that if I'd said yes I could pretend to have a life, and this is just a night-time thing where I have too much time on my hands.

After watching that, get on the blower and say yes, I'll come with you.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning feckers! 🤎
I'm hungover and a little delicate this morning, and I've 3 broken toes.😭 - Don't drink guys. It's seriously not worth it.
Lol...oh noo.
I once got drunk, went to feed my cats..I had 6 at the time, slipped on one of the bowls..headbutted the radiator and knocked myself out!,I came too and the cats were just eating dinner around me...bastards!!!
Hope your toes aren't too painful.

Medusa

I’m keeping as up to date as I can on here, not entertaining TikTok much at min, when I’m physically feeling poorly, I don’t have the mental capacity to deal with these fers.
I think we all do the same, there's times I don't even log into tiktok and only read here because it can drain the life out of you. I hope you're ok. 🤎🤎

Medusa

Lol...oh noo.
I once got drunk, went to feed my cats..I had 6 at the time, slipped on one of the bowls..headbutted the radiator and knocked myself out!,I came too and the cats were just eating dinner around me...bastards!!!
Creased 😭😭 Sorry, I shouldn't laugh.
I have a terrible sense of humour, I'll laugh at people falling over but at the same time I'm concerned in case they've seriously hurt themselves but I can't physically do anything to help until I've stopped laughing 😭😭
I hope you and your head was ok, 🤎 and your radiator survived the blow. 😭

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Lol...oh noo.
That’s cats for you. They’d have probably napped on your unconscious body afterwards had you not come around as quickly

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Why they got to fall out over a weekend I’m busy, bastards.
Also, what I don’t get about Paul and Panda, if you’ve got all that money why spend it on TikTok, if I was loaded I wouldn’t be on TikTok, I’d explore the world and go do things. I’m poor, that’s why I spend time on TikTok because I can’t afford to go out 😂