Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m watching this Rebecca C and she really does waffle a lot of s
Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I called it last night scammer 101 she needs to do off now

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Course Rebecca is on sub chat only greedy b. When will people wake the do up even if that car was took because of 'trolls' she will have medical evidence to fing prove she still needs it I don't believe what so ever that it's motability car
Exactly is it do a mobility car even if it was there's no way the way councils etc run it would be taken that fast from a troll reporting it do off

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Has he actually admitted it now? Because when hungry guy called him out a few weeks back he said it was all lies and he'd never do that. He definitely gives Alfie vibes they are all fing weird
This is a new one. 15 year old called him to shout s at him for doxxing pearl.

2 hours later = why would corie be chatting to 15 year olds?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Right just in 4 days earnings, plus PayPal donations, plus her part time job and children's benefits she has enough to buy a cheap car from Facebook marketplace or even auto trader ect. What the hell do these people expect greedy or what.
1000075857.jpg
And how is she keeping the car on the road is everyone gonna pay the fuel road tax etc for her

Stop fing giving money to fs you don't know on the Internet

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Angie rapidly trying to shut all this down now! She’s also friends with that Tracy one 🤔 Could she be behind it all trying to set Pearl up?
I was thinking this too, and Corie was sharing this 15 year olds info with Angie etc in the live, which clearly will not be a good luck for her, she even said I’m going to delete that message

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Angie rapidly trying to shut all this down now! She’s also friends with that Tracy one 🤔 Could she be behind it all trying to set Pearl up?
She's sting herself incase the travelling community come after Heather for grassing the kid to the police. She doesn't want involved in that one incase they come after her too 😏

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Prince prat now live calling them scammers and asking for their money back I guess he doesn't realise how a gfm works
He was thr t in her box championing it all last night 🌙

Ha ha prat ya t you just got got that's what you gey for giving money to twats on Internet now you know how your gifters feel after reliaseing what a little dick you are

And how is she keeping the car on the road is everyone gonna pay the fuel road tax etc for her

Stop fing giving money to fs you don't know on the Internet
So she had £1200 paid into her PayPal that bought a car and paid for 6 months tax she's claiming the insurance is £100 and something a month so she's only paid a month but tonight alone she's earnt over £300 and people are still paying into her PayPal