Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hi all, I'm not 'announcing my departure' but letting you know I'm coming off for a while...a few days maybe.

I'm feeling s. I feel like my old demons are coming back.. prob with that message from him and prob the jig post made it worse. Plus my sister's lack of understanding why i wont just meet him despite her hearing everything he has said and done to me and feel a bit betrayed tbh and worried that she's being manipulated as he's good at that.

I feel insecure and paranoid about everything and feeling upset and not sure why. I can't seem to regulate my emotions very well atm...

I don't want to bring negativity to the group when so many are struggling and it's not all about me and I don't want to dominate the thread. I don't want the balance to be me take take and not giving or not being with it to contribute amd support others.

Overthinking...yes probably but I just feel weird and out of sorts. I dont like being triggered by things I prob shudnt but I cant always stop the feelings and thoughts that don't help me rationalise.
Hope you understand. Not abandoning you all permanently promise x
You take care of you and don't worry about anything or anyone else. See you when you come back xx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I love westlife! I was obsessed as a teenager then I calmed down but still listened to them. Last seen then 2 years ago at Christmas in Belfast and it was the best night out I've had in ages. They are fab!
They are brilliant live aren’t they, I’ve seen them a few times but I’ll still always go again every time they tour! Last time I ended up with no voice from screaming like a teenager and singing 🤣🤣 I was 36 😳🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
@Olga the twoll
Here are some pics, they don’t look like much but they just appeared randomly at the time I started to feel a bit s!
First pic is Saturday second pic is this morning
I’ve also woke up with a sore throat today 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• 10A78AE6-8B7F-4840-AD4F-13CCEF79B144.jpeg
    10A78AE6-8B7F-4840-AD4F-13CCEF79B144.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7386.jpeg
    IMG_7386.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 20

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
@Olga the twoll
Here are some pics, they don’t look like much but they just appeared randomly at the time I started to feel a bit s!
First pic is Saturday second pic is this morning
I’ve also woke up with a sore throat today 🤦‍♀️
I really don’t know what it is. Maybe try and get an appointment with the dr or call 111. They might get you to send a picture of it?? Hope you feel better soon xx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I really don’t know what it is. Maybe try and get an appointment with the dr or call 111. They might get you to send a picture of it?? Hope you feel better soon xx
I’ve wrote to a GP haven’t heard anything back yet but I’ve sent over the pictures and symptoms.
Kind of worried because I went to a patient who had a rash all over her and I said “ooo what’s this is it sore?” She said it isn’t, I said oh it looks like you’ve had chicken pox! So feel like I might have caught something. Best to double check anyway xx

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I’ve wrote to a GP haven’t heard anything back yet but I’ve sent over the pictures and symptoms.
Kind of worried because I went to a patient who had a rash all over her and I said “ooo what’s this is it sore?” She said it isn’t, I said oh it looks like you’ve had chicken pox! So feel like I might have caught something. Best to double check anyway xx
Better to be safe xx
Just thought, you might be able to see if a pharmacist could have a look??

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi all, I'm not 'announcing my departure' but letting you know I'm coming off for a while...a few days maybe.

I'm feeling s. I feel like my old demons are coming back.. prob with that message from him and prob the jig post made it worse. Plus my sister's lack of understanding why i wont just meet him despite her hearing everything he has said and done to me and feel a bit betrayed tbh and worried that she's being manipulated as he's good at that.

I feel insecure and paranoid about everything and feeling upset and not sure why. I can't seem to regulate my emotions very well atm...

I don't want to bring negativity to the group when so many are struggling and it's not all about me and I don't want to dominate the thread. I don't want the balance to be me take take and not giving or not being with it to contribute amd support others.

Overthinking...yes probably but I just feel weird and out of sorts. I dont like being triggered by things I prob shudnt but I cant always stop the feelings and thoughts that don't help me rationalise.
You don’t have to post positivity all the time, this chat is for anything and especially when you are feeling low. Have a break if it helps but you can chat about anything you feel like here. Don’t be gone too long. We worry ❤️

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Better to be safe xx
Just thought, you might be able to see if a pharmacist could have a look??
I think I’m feeling slightly better as of an hour ago… fingers crossed it’s sweating out of me! (Because I’m DEFFO doing some sweating) I’ve finally got some energy, that’s all I wanted 🤣🤣 my anxiety rages when I’ve no energy because I think of all the unfinished tasks/things I need to do but there’s no energy there to do them 😤😫😫 xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@RosieJo I'm putting this on this page incase Panther is lurking 🤣🤣🤣 and don't worry these pics are nowhere public. And YES I ewsrws my arm on Fazers leg purposely 😍😋🤣 and look at the top I wore to the tour 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Snapchat-1120903064.jpg
    Snapchat-1120903064.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Snapchat-1045794405.jpg
    Snapchat-1045794405.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 14
  • Snapchat-1034190484.jpg
    Snapchat-1034190484.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 14
Mar 9, 2024
I'm so sorry I've been at work and not been on all day.
Have you heard back from gp? It's difficult to tell and I would not diagnose from a photo....sorry xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

@noseyneighbour I'm sorry I missed this. I hope you know that we are all here for you and you can talk about what you want as much as you want for me. I know the Jizz-rag thing has probably unnerved you a bit as it did me. Like stick up for the wicked witch of the west all you want but taking very personal things from here is below the belt.

Don't ever feel like you're bringing anyone down I hate to think of any of you struggling because I have personally found It very cathartic to rant here sometimes so if you do too then please rant away. But if you feel better having a break then that's fine too whatever's best for you. Please be kinder to yourself you're an amazing woman and you're a lot stronger than you think.

You're a very big part of this little community and we love you. Don't stay away too long 💗💗💗

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
NAAAH get the hell off of my baaybeeeeeee!!
She the type of lady that every man needs she's straight up fiesty 🐯🦊😂 LOVE them 💗

How are you doing @itsadogslife I hope you're OK after the Jizz-rag thing 😡 and also are you feeling any better? I'd deffo pop in a pharmacy to get checked over if you can't get in the Drs. Or maybe a walk in? Hope you're feeling better soon 💗💗

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I'm so sorry I've been at work and not been on all day.
Have you heard back from gp? It's difficult to tell and I would not diagnose from a photo....sorry xx
Nope haven’t heard back! But I’m feeling better, got my energy back woohoo. Everything else I can deal with! I was feeling dizzy today and now I don’t I can finally function. I’ll let you know what the GP says about it if/when they do xx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
She the type of lady that every man needs she's straight up fiesty 🐯🦊😂 LOVE them 💗

How are you doing @itsadogslife I hope you're OK after the Jizz-rag thing 😡 and also are you feeling any better? I'd deffo pop in a pharmacy to get checked over if you can't get in the Drs. Or maybe a walk in? Hope you're feeling better soon 💗💗
Ha they posted another video today about it. I’ve just blocked so they can do what they please on there to try wind me up it won’t work.
& I’m feeling better now ❤️ hoping I’m fully recovered soon, dizziness has gone and energy has come back so fingers crossed 🤞 thank you for asking ❤️❤️🥰🥰

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ha they posted another video today about it. I’ve just blocked so they can do what they please on there to try wind me up it won’t work.
& I’m feeling better now ❤️ hoping I’m fully recovered soon, dizziness has gone and energy has come back so fingers crossed 🤞 thank you for asking ❤️❤️🥰🥰
Yes I saw 😡 Little gimp. Imagine preaching about bullying and hiding behind fake names etc, and yet! Deffo lost one of the corners 🧩🤣

Oh fab to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully be back 100% soon just don't push yourself. Don't know if anything like me though I can't sit still and cba being ill, think it's the nurse in me. Look after you though 💗

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey lovely, hope you are doing ok today ? ❤️ Did you manage to catch up at all? Xxx

Hey, I managed to fully catch up last night. But I’ve been so busy lately that I wasn’t able to keep up with the pace of the chat 😂 my favourite thing has been seeing the GMC photos 😂😂😂 those pesky studio lights can just not leave her alone 😂
I’m doing ok though, thanks for asking. How are you? Xx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Yes I saw 😡 Little gimp. Imagine preaching about bullying and hiding behind fake names etc, and yet! Deffo lost one of the corners 🧩🤣

Oh fab to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully be back 100% soon just don't push yourself. Don't know if anything like me though I can't sit still and cba being ill, think it's the nurse in me. Look after you though 💗
I can only rest if my housework is caught up with. Washing in the basket and dog hair on the floor is an absolute no go it needs to be done or else everyone will feel my wrath 😤😤😤😤 once it’s done I can then relax 🤣🤣
Thank you for checking in ❤️❤️

Mar 20, 2024
uk
How’s everyone doing you horrible trolls 🧌

I’m awaiting the TS uploads ladies 👀 I’m still watching them on TikTok constantly. Can’t tell you the way I sobbed at a proposal vid to love story today 😭😭😭
Let’s be real imagine if you seriously wanted to say no… could you do it in that situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (champagne problemmsssss)