Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
@Ohdoris you said you searched Doris on tattle yesterday and yellow card came up, myself and a few others have looked and it doesn’t come to at all so you’re clearly someone from years ago who knew of Doris Yellowcard.
Can you read ? Do you and your “few others” share the same braincell. Re-read the post. I searched Yellowcard ! If I search my own name, then of course I come up! Jesus Christ.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Can you read ? Do you and your “few others” share the same braincell. Re-read the post. I searched Yellowcard ! If I search my own name, then of course I come up! Jesus Christ.
YellowCard DOESNT come up.

You're not as clever as you think silly girl.

How many people are you calling KK now? Even Kayleigh doesn't have the time to have this many accounts.

Apr 12, 2023
When I tell you that you are miles off with this Yellowcard business, I mean MILES. I am on Tattle under the name I am on here. As you called me Yellowcard twice I put the name into Tattle & saw they commented on the Hinch & Mario threads years ago. I didn’t even have an account on Tattle then! You won’t believe me, because you think that you are always right. I don’t know what makes you think I am that person, you couldn’t be more wrong. But if it makes you feel better, carry on pet. It’s your time to waste. Clout? No love, I post on this thread cos Kayleigh (you) are an absolute fing car crash & it’s funny. My Instagram is private, I don’t show my Fanny on it for £3 , it’s my family life so no, absolutely no clout chasing from me.
I don't think your yellow card, you don't seem to write/talk like her