Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
I’m fully expecting it. Like I said earlier, I am ok with that. I just wanted to know why she did what she did, and why she messaged my partner her OF link after saying how does or feel to have a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts 😂. I’d honestly be happy with an explanation and an apology. We all make mistakes and that is also ok. But to accuse me, message my partner, and block me whilst im working rather than ask me personally is not ok.
She's scared that's why. Acts billy big bollocks about people on her stories while the person she is referring to is blocked. Talks a big game, looks a big game but can't play a big game. (Pizza shop).

I've said it before but she goes for people's family/friends employer's yet slates people that have done it to her but when someone was speaking to her MIL she didn't like it. If she had a decent relationship with people and behaved like a decent person then her MIL would have stood up for her like the people's family she's contacted. You can't burn bridges and then get pissed off when they don't stick up for you. It doesn't work like that.
I have realised though that she threatens with contacting family/employer's because that's what hurts her the most. So, maybe if the followers that comment support on her posts received the actual truth behind the half stories she posts maybe they'd see her for the liar she is (how they can't see for themselves just from her stories baffles me though because she constantly contradicts herself). Maybe sending OF links to Dan.
Getting her how she gets others, taste her own medicine.

The fact that she has sent your partner a link to her only fans, goes to show how high and mighty she thinks she is. That s is wild to me. She is desirable to men who have an udder fetish. End of. They don't want a skank in a food stained nighty, that can't function without some male attention or even take her own children out on her own. 🤣 State of it even thinking this never mind the audacity to send someone her unsolicited OF link.
She wants to be careful doing that s though because some women see red with stuff like that and will act on it, another way of putting her kids in danger, not just with men but women she crosses.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Some Roy cropper decided to tell her that her tits were amazing and it’s gone to her fing head ever since, my blokes a boob man and he thinks they’re absolutely disgusting. He said they don’t look like boobs, they look like oversized bloated dangly elephant balls. I mean do knows where he got that view from 🥴😂😂😂
Her delusions will be telling her that he's only telling you that because he couldn't possibly tell you how much he loves them really 🙄🤣

Apr 16, 2023
😭😭😭😭😭😭 This thread is too much 😂

😂😂😂😂 sorry couldn’t help myself

Literally just caught up with this fery of a thread, think I was at page 476 and I’ve been gobsmacked most of the way here, what the actual do. Always knew she was a fing narcissistic lunatic but this is mental🙃

Welcome Paul, sorry you’ve experienced the brunt of fatberg. The fact that you’re so respectful honestly makes this so much hard to watch/read.
Too many tales, she’s fing bat s crazy mate, what a psycho. Hope your partner didn’t have a funny with you over it! I swear her only aim in life is to tear other people down, it’s depressing

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well we all know how to play her at her own game - we know where to find the MIL details. Notice when she found out about that Dan moved out. As someone just said that's what hurts her most when people go to her family so she does the same. Also makes sense as to why she has no family, pushed them all away so they cant find out what shes really like. or someone else played her at this game and kept reporting back to her family and they had had enough. Maybe even a message or 2 to the landlord from her A cup 'fan club'.

Aug 8, 2023
She's scared that's why. Acts billy big bollocks about people on her stories while the person she is referring to is blocked. Talks a big game, looks a big game but can't play a big game. (Pizza shop).

I've said it before but she goes for people's family/friends employer's yet slates people that have done it to her but when someone was speaking to her MIL she didn't like it. If she had a decent relationship with people and behaved like a decent person then her MIL would have stood up for her like the people's family she's contacted. You can't burn bridges and then get pissed off when they don't stick up for you. It doesn't work like that.
I have realised though that she threatens with contacting family/employer's because that's what hurts her the most. So, maybe if the followers that comment support on her posts received the actual truth behind the half stories she posts maybe they'd see her for the liar she is (how they can't see for themselves just from her stories baffles me though because she constantly contradicts herself). Maybe sending OF links to Dan.
Getting her how she gets others, taste her own medicine.

The fact that she has sent your partner a link to her only fans, goes to show how high and mighty she thinks she is. That s is wild to me. She is desirable to men who have an udder fetish. End of. They don't want a skank in a food stained nighty, that can't function without some male attention or even take her own children out on her own. 🤣 State of it even thinking this never mind the audacity to send someone her unsolicited OF link.
She wants to be careful doing that s though because some women see red with stuff like that and will act on it, another way of putting her kids in danger, not just with men but women she crosses.
Oh absolutely! If I am honest- I feel it’s her own behaviour that makes her not go out alone with her children as she’s worried for any potential back lash she may get from anyone who she has disgruntled. I have tried several times to tell Kayleigh the dangers of what she’s doing- and as wrong as it is, people DO take matters into their own hands! I genuinely have no idea what her intentions was by sending my partner her OF link. I’d presume she wanted him to subscribe and try to reel him in to be her next victim. Unfortunately for Kayleigh, my partner wouldn’t want to see her content even if someone paid him, never mind paying her lol.

Aug 8, 2023

Literally just caught up with this fery of a thread, think I was at page 476 and I’ve been gobsmacked most of the way here, what the actual do. Always knew she was a fing narcissistic lunatic but this is mental🙃

Welcome Paul, sorry you’ve experienced the brunt of fatberg. The fact that you’re so respectful honestly makes this so much hard to watch/read.
Too many tales, she’s fing bat s crazy mate, what a psycho. Hope your partner didn’t have a funny with you over it! I swear her only aim in life is to tear other people down, it’s depressing
My partner rang me asking who the fruit loop was! He was as shocked as me. Luckily, we have a good relationship and after 17 years together, we can both tell each other absolutely everything. I’ve said on several posts that I’d settle for an apology and an explanation- I still wouldn’t ever want to know her again, but I’d respect that she could own up to her mistake and be a big girl and apologise.

Some of the comments on here from others have been a huge eye opener and unfortunately I don’t think she’ll ever see the wrong in her actions. Which is sad when those 2 children are looking up to ‘mummy’ being absolutely disgusting and unhinged.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

It's all good, honestly

Apr 16, 2023
Oh absolutely! If I am honest- I feel it’s her own behaviour that makes her not go out alone with her children as she’s worried for any potential back lash she may get from anyone who she has disgruntled. I have tried several times to tell Kayleigh the dangers of what she’s doing- and as wrong as it is, people DO take matters into their own hands! I genuinely have no idea what her intentions was by sending my partner her OF link. I’d presume she wanted him to subscribe and try to reel him in to be her next victim. Unfortunately for Kayleigh, my partner wouldn’t want to see her content even if someone paid him, never mind paying her lol.
My partner says same,she's an ugly munter