Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
Moving on some more…..

After several weeks/months of watching your lives…. Something became, shall we say interesting?

Every single time. You was live, and Dan entered the room, or you was sat near Dan and you moved to stand up, grab something, DAN WOULD FLINCH.

This was noticed by about 5/6 people as well as myself. One lady (I can’t remember her name, and I apologise if you’re in here and reading this) actually asked you on a live, why does Dan flinch? And what did you say? You went and told everyone that it was because his Mum and step Dad used to beat him up. Now, whether that’s true or not, you went and told your viewers, who at this point, had often 100s of people watching your live, Dans private/personal life.

What kind of girlfriend would do that? Whilst laughing and joking that their partner was hit with belts, shoes, chased around the house and up the street with objects? You KK. Girlfriend of the year award. You and some disgusting followers found it funny.

Apr 16, 2023
Moving on some more…..

After several weeks/months of watching your lives…. Something became, shall we say interesting?

Every single time. You was live, and Dan entered the room, or you was sat near Dan and you moved to stand up, grab something, DAN WOULD FLINCH.

This was noticed by about 5/6 people as well as myself. One lady (I can’t remember her name, and I apologise if you’re in here and reading this) actually asked you on a live, why does Dan flinch? And what did you say? You went and told everyone that it was because his Mum and step Dad used to beat him up. Now, whether that’s true or not, you went and told your viewers, who at this point, had often 100s of people watching your live, Dans private/personal life.

What kind of girlfriend would do that? Whilst laughing and joking that their partner was hit with belts, shoes, chased around the house and up the street with objects? You KK. Girlfriend of the year award. You and some disgusting followers found it funny.
She’s a t!

May 13, 2023
Moving on some more…..

But you remained friends with her for years after noticing all this?