Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 12, 2023
I've heard some new info, and where it hasn't been new info it has given old info context. Either way I'm enjoying myself. Screenshots are good and I hope they come but if not bugger it, it's all a bit of fun as far as I'm concerned. I'm not the police, I don't have a personal vendetta against the beast just here for ss and giggles and some old fashioned bitching about an irritation.
Same I'm just a nosey t 😂

Apr 16, 2023
I know we’re waiting for screenshots but there’s literally no new information. And about 3 years missing.

There’s been talk about DV on her part towards Dan for ages and ages, pre pandemic. I’ve also personally heard a voice note of her shouting and swearing at her kids.

Sorry, but this is not new info at all. The most shocking thing I’ve read this evening is people calling rolls barms 🤯😭
A roll is small and kind of oval, a barm is flat like an oven bottom muffin.

I once went into a chippy on the outskirts of Manchester and saw they had Chip Muffin on the menu, I left and waited till I got home to go to my local. I was so offended that a Mancunian chippy could use the term Chip Muffin 😂😂

I have so many chippy stories, I really need to change my eating habits 😂😂

Aug 8, 2023
I was told this as well, but the version I was told is the friend stopped inviting them round.
Again Paul, Thankyou for confirming until I can attach the screenshots at the end, I know there’s some on here who’s doubted what I said, but it’s good to hear it from someone else. So Thankyou.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder if kk is enjoying herself as much as we are. I know she seceretly likes us all. I wonder if she’s sat there thinking “do me im famous” or she’s on the edge of her seat.
She will be loving it but also raging at the same time. She will be an emotional chain smoking rollercoaster tonight. Kebab all down her tits and the number 11 requiring more botox.

Apr 12, 2023

I once went into a chilly on the outskirts of Manchester and saw they had Chip Muffin on the menu, I left and waited till I got home to go to my local. I was so offended that a Mancunian chippy could use the term Chip Muffin 😂😂

There’s only chocolate chip muffins!

Jul 30, 2023

I once went into a chippy on the outskirts of Manchester and saw they had Chip Muffin on the menu, I left and waited till I got home to go to my local. I was so offended that a Mancunian chippy could use the term Chip Muffin 😂😂

A muffin has chocolate chips in it not chips 😂

Apr 21, 2023

I once went into a chilly on the outskirts of Manchester and saw they had Chip Muffin on the menu, I left and waited till I got home to go to my local. I was so offended that a Mancunian chippy could use the term Chip Muffin 😂😂

Right so what’s the difference between an oven bottom muffin and a barm. Lidl have them next to each other and they’re exactly the fing same bread. Just different price. Do muffin makers think their name is worth more than the geordies?

Aug 8, 2023
@Toomanytalestotale I hope that you are finding this cathartic, to actually get it all off your chest. From what you’ve told us you’ve tried to be a good friend, and possibly cared for her a lot more than others would. To have it all thrown back in your face must hurt even if you can now see her for what she really is.
Yes, I am! It’s not until I’m actually typing it all, that I realise what a total mug I was to ever entertain her for 6 years! The lies I have been fed really must make me clown of the year to ever believe her, even if it was momentarily.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
KK would never be able to belong in a forum like this , she’s probably tried, but she just doesn’t get the fact that we are all having a cracking laugh and some tea, and there’s no judging or justification or do all. It’s not a flex to not be humble about what you have KK even if it is a ten year old d&g watch that I think I got bought for me when I was 14 🥴 and despite how she thinks she quick witted, she really isn’t and fades in group situations as she’s proven many a time