Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 12, 2023
I had social on me once because my son hit his head on the floor, he seemed fine no sign of concussion or anything but the next day his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he got blue lighted to hospital we rang 999 apparently me and my mum gave different versions of what happened. They just tipped up at my door, no notice or anything and told me then and there after speaking to us that they weren't worried. Maybe that's happened with KK but if they've investigated her they are obvs happy with what they found. Well happy is wrong word. Satisfied

Apr 17, 2023
Thing is, there isn’t a rule book for parenting.

Granted Kayleigh is the laziest mother I’ve seen and I mean proper LAZY it’s embarrassing but some kids are literally being tortured out there.
Kks priorities with money are way off normal for example spending money on tan, food and sty light boxes and the poor kids get ONE decent toy a year.. but again some kids are literally being tortured. These are the kids that need social services involved.

Kayleigh will realise (maybe when it’s too late) that she doesn’t do best by her kids and she doesn’t put in any effort when it comes to raising them but she will be the one who suffers when her kids are either too stupid to ever leave home or she will get her karma when the kids are teenage versions of the fat lazy slob.

But that’s my opinion.. KK when you read this just know this isn’t me sticking up for you, you’re still a massive ugly vile ogre. Thanks xx

Apr 20, 2023
The social will see the kids basic needs are being met and nothing will ever be done.

It actually makes you look deranged pestering the social 10x and clarifies kayleigh’s claims that she has people overly obsessed and harassing her. Completely feeds into her narrative, it’s really not worth it.

This thread has gone boring. Come back kk and do some q&a to liven the thread up again please

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I hope to God there isn’t a child in Bedfordshire who’s genuinely being abused or neglected that is being ignored by SS because they are responding to 10+ claims from the same person about Kks kids. Yes she’s a sty mum, do the kids need to be removed from her, probably not no. The bridge between her parenting & the parenting of adults who have their kids removed is huge.

Also, I thought this was a forum where we are all allowed to say what we think? It’s getting boring that if we don’t fit the narrative of certain members ideal then we are a “fan” or “screenshots or it didn’t happen” it’s giving Kk vibes tbh.

May 13, 2023
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩We’ve got ourselves a kk fan club red flags at the ready , go berg your fans are here ^^ 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Don’t think so, no evidence of her hurting or abusing those kids at all. She shares pics on the same page as them! Big whoop, my mum sunbathed topless in front of us - I’ve seen her tits more times than I care to count 🤣 couldn’t care less. She has men over? Yeah her and 70% of all other single mothers/fathers 🤷‍♀️

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I hope to God there isn’t a child in Bedfordshire who’s genuinely being abused or neglected that is being ignored by SS because they are responding to 10+ claims from the same person about Kks kids. Yes she’s a sty mum, do the kids need to be removed from her, probably not no. The bridge between her parenting & the parenting of adults who have their kids removed is huge.

Also, I thought this was a forum where we are all allowed to say what we think? It’s getting boring that if we don’t fit the narrative of certain members ideal then we are a “fan” or “screenshots or it didn’t happen” it’s giving Kk vibes tbh.
Right?! Wretched vibes.

hakunamatataa

Apr 22, 2023
PLS can someone give me a quick rundown of events in KKs life recently? I haven’t kept up with this thread and now there’s 924 pages 😂

Last time I was here she was still living with Dan and doing her grim as do OF…

Apr 20, 2023
PLS can someone give me a quick rundown of events in KKs life recently? I haven’t kept up with this thread and now there’s 924 pages 😂

Last time I was here she was still living with Dan and doing her grim as do OF…
Sorry you’re going to have to put in the slog and read every page like the rest of us if you want the goss 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Ive just jumped to the last posts. I don’t know what’s been said. I’m guessing SWF is banging on about getting kks kids removed from the last few posts.
Kks not the greatest mum. She puts her self first before the kids. But it’s very obvious the kids aren’t neglected. They’re maybe neglected of her attention but they’re not abused. They’re fed, clothed, clean and have a clean bed to sleep in every night. It’s a hell of a lot more than what some kids have. She won’t have the kids removed off her so you should drop this obsession. It’s weird.

Apr 12, 2023
I dunno I'm on the fence really. I mean no, as far as we know she's not physically abusing the kids but she is mentally abusing them, we've seen accusations that the children are doing unsavoury things to one another, accusations of them being left in the garden. We've seen men that she don't even know their real names coming in and out her house around those kids. We've seen just how nasty she is and how much time she spends online ignoring the kids. (Speech delay and dummy due to lazy parenting and all sorts) she absolutely doesn't deserve those kids and we all know they'd have a much better life without her. She's been doing this since before they were born, even they weren't enough for her to behave like a normal human. I really don't see how a concerned citizen doesnt have the right to report what they feel necessary.

Imagine if no reports were made and something serious happens with the kids?