Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Normal parents also don’t smoke weed in the house around their kids. 🥱
Honestly, please do hurry up with this because you trying to come for me with zero evidence is just BORING
TikTok, ain’t got all night, about to eat the venison steaks my potato is cooking and then get in the bath he’s gonna run for me…how’s your love life by the way? Never mind, I have it all on voice notes 🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
I don't think anyone gives enough of a do about you to go looking for evidence really. It's just about bringing attention back to you time and time again, and Kayleigh's the narcissist??? Projection much?
Hmmmmm, I think everybody except you and Patricia beg to differ 🤣🤣
But the funniest thing, which kills you the most is that you KNOW I don’t care for likes/follows like YOU DO. You 100% know I could post my life tomorrow and get more attention than you shagging all the living room trays in the world. Must kill ya 😭😭😭😭

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
But the funniest thing, which kills you the most is that you KNOW I don’t care for likes/follows like YOU DO. You 100% know I could post my life tomorrow and get more attention than you shagging all the living room trays in the world. Must kill ya 😭😭😭😭
The thing that kills you the most is you know we’re not Kayleigh, and you know we don’t have a do to give.
You hate that you haven’t a fing CLUE who we are

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
So funny, who exactly do you think I am? I think you probably don't get enough attention in the real world and that's why you go out of your way to post every 5mins online. Is it some sort of trauma response? Lots of ACES? An overwhelming need to be liked?

May 23, 2023
The thing that kills you the most is you know we’re not Kayleigh, and you know we don’t have a do to give.
You hate that you haven’t a fing CLUE who we are
No need for you to be here if not. Last time I’m replying to this personality but just know you’re the weak one in the Traitors and they’ll throw you under first 👋🏽

May 23, 2023
So funny, who exactly do you think I am? I think you probably don't get enough attention in the real world and that's why you go out of your way to post every 5mins online. Is it some sort of trauma response? Lots of ACES? An overwhelming need to be liked?
So funny how you think I care what you are 🤣🤣 so funny that you 1000% know how happy my little lot are but still reach 🤣🤣 I don’t know what ACES are, no offence to people if it’s a therapy thing but 💃🏽🤣👋🏽🤣

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
So funny how you think I care what you are 🤣🤣 so funny that you 1000% know how happy my little lot are but still reach 🤣🤣 I don’t know what ACES are, no offence to people if it’s a therapy thing but 💃🏽🤣👋🏽🤣
Adverse childhood experiences. I think there might be quite a few and hence the disproportionate reactions you have to some of Kayleigh's posts

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
You need to educate Jodie about not smoking in the house.
& you need to educate yourself about smoking fags in the living room where your children eat and play and the bedroom which is a stone throw away from where they sleep. No ‘custom vid’ is worth that!

You may also want to educate your baby daddy and best friend on dabbing coke whilst around or under the same roof as kids.

Now do off x

May 23, 2023
Can I just say something to you all, I understand you think you’re doing a thing. But can’t you see that you’ve been trying for so so long? No thing has been had. Not one thing about any of our lives on here have been affected by your nonsense! Keep talking. Keep on and on and on and on. It’s just funny us! I’m honestly just saying this as a favour so that maybe you’d go watch your kids. Fine if not. I’ll keep going back and forth because it’s genuinely hilarious to us! 💀🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Can I just say something to you all, I understand you think you’re doing a thing. But can’t you see that you’ve been trying for so so long? No thing has been had. Not one thing about any of our lives on here have been affected by your nonsense! Keep talking. Keep on and on and on and on. It’s just funny us! I’m honestly just saying this as a favour so that maybe you’d go watch your kids. Fine if not. I’ll keep going back and forth because it’s genuinely hilarious to us! 💀🤣
Exactly this. We are all here laughing totally unaffected. We just continue to poke the bear and the bear takes the bait 🤣🤣🤣🤣