Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Caught what ?? And how could she have caught anything off of someone she’d never met 🤣🤣💐 did you just tell us she had a positive sti test 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Read thread from this morning where Paul suggested itchy teeth were a symptom of oral clap. Just pointing out that he uses the same term so the same applies to him. I don't know if she had a positive sti test only she knows that 🤷

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ruby et al what is the end goal here? You want everyone to just leave this forum? Because I think we have established that isn't going to happen. So what next? You have all said you agree with a lot of what is said here (apart from the ableist comments) but you just don't like that it is repeated all the time. Is there something else?

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Clearly does not u derstand satire, or is playing the fool
No I don't 'u derstand' Paul. Tell us again why you won't share the voice notes of what you said to her? Why you went to meet her if you'd had all the voice notes and texts prior? Why you subscribed to her OF? Why do that if you thought she was that gross, why be a friend even?
You only gave a s after she outed your sounding kink and made you look like a perv

Apr 16, 2023
No I don't 'u derstand' Paul. Tell us again why you won't share the voice notes of what you said to her? Why you went to meet her if you'd had all the voice notes and texts prior? Why you subscribed to her OF? Why do that if you thought she was that gross, why be a friend even?
You only gave a s after she outed your sounding kink and made you look like a perv
If you go back quite a few pages im sure paul said he didnt subscribe to of it WAS just watsap, and if your going to try and take piss out of way ppl wright take a look at the way you do, and how the fk does having certain sexual kinks make any1 pervy, sounds like you fkn need a bit hun

May 23, 2023
If you go back quite a few pages im sure paul said he didnt subscribe to of it WAS just watsap, and if your going to try and take piss out of way ppl wright take a look at the way you do, and how the fk does having certain sexual kinks make any1 pervy, sounds like you fkn need a bit hun
Nah I’m sure he did sub but only resubbed because she was worried about paying her gas and electric bill 💀

May 23, 2023
Considering they set up a page just for you and yet in here 🤭
What, the page they made because they knew me from waaaaay back and have still to spill any tea? That one? 🤣🤣
That actually reminds me, I asked my drug dealing not going to Cambridge son what he’d do if they tried exposing his mum as being a troll when he’s prime minister and he replied with ‘remind them that she’s still online so to hush up’ 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
What, the page they made because they knew me from waaaaay back and have still to spill any tea? That one? 🤣🤣
That actually reminds me, I asked my drug dealing not going to Cambridge son what he’d do if they tried exposing his mum as being a troll when he’s prime minister and he replied with ‘remind them that she’s still online so to hush up’ 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah that page were no tea was spilled 🤣🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
You keep believing your own narrative, I have shared with those I wish to. I don't need to share anything I don't want to, it's better going fishing for a big, fat whopper tbh