Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She is one low intelligent walking contradiction. Zero self reflection or awareness. Only an arsehole looks for the next high / dopamine hit by trying to start unnecessary conflict. Just proves she is completely miserable in her own life that she would do anything to get some excitement. AND SHES TEACHING THIS TO HER KIDS!
Yet she’s unable to teach them how to count and basic manners. Unbelievable.

May 23, 2023
She is one low intelligent walking contradiction. Zero self reflection or awareness. Only an arsehole looks for the next high / dopamine hit by trying to start unnecessary conflict. Just proves she is completely miserable in her own life that she would do anything to get some excitement. AND SHES TEACHING THIS TO HER KIDS!
Imagine if she looked for that dopamine hit by walking her dog, teaching her kids something new, learning a new skill/language etc how much prettier she’d be inside and out? Instead she gets enjoyment out of putting dog s outside her own home and trying to make people miserable. Please remind me again what us A cups are supposed to be so jealous of? 🙏🏽

May 23, 2023
She has histrionic personality disorder. I’ve said it for years. She’s also a narc & a self obsessed witch !!
When I need to chill or I feel a bit overwhelmed or stressed I watch the same TV series, most people do. It’s just background noise while i scroll on my phone !! It’s nothing deeper. She needs to be giving her kids the same energy as she gives herself.
Right? Who diagnoses themselves as ‘neurospicy’ (love that by the way @IAmSpartacus 🤣) just because they fancy rewatching a show? Am I only allowed to listen to albums once? Do I need to go see a doc (or should I say general practitioner because we must address people correctly on this forum!? 🤡) because I watch the Martian whenever I have a spa night in my bedroom?

May 23, 2023
My favourite thing is she says she’s so spiritual etc, but she’s one of the most vile, toxic people I’ve ever come across!! Also, I know it’s not for everyone but, she really needs to be careful casting random ‘hexes’ when she has absolutely no fing clue what she’s doing 🙄
She’s about as spiritual as a Vybez Cartel concert ffs 💀 she’s just straight up, down and all the way round weird!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Does this thick t realise how contradictory she sounds in her tiktok where she is talking about the neighbours being 'consumed' with what's going on in KKs life? Yeah she is the one repeatedly takes to social media to chat s about the neighbours? All with a smug smile on her face like she thinks she has one over on them. Brain dead cretin she is.

May 23, 2023
Has she posted anything on her stories today on insta?
Her TikTok’s are public (just like her OF 💀). But nothing interesting, except her kid must have learned how to count to 10 because now he’s learning how to write ‘mom’ like a true child of YouTube bless his second hand cotton socks 🥰

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Her TikTok’s are public (just like her OF 💀). But nothing interesting, except her kid must have learned how to count to 10 because now he’s learning how to write ‘mom’ like a true child of YouTube bless his second hand cotton socks 🥰
She wouldn't even know if he had got the spelling right or not. How is she going to help her kids with any homework past the age of 6 when she can't get simple spelling, grammar and punctuality right herself. She is someone who shouldve thought a bit harder about bringing a child into her world. Poor sods.

May 23, 2023
She wouldn't even know if he had got the spelling right or not. How is she going to help her kids with any homework past the age of 6 when she can't get simple spelling, grammar and punctuality right herself. She is someone who shouldve thought a bit harder about bringing a child into her world. Poor sods.
Mate he must witness her typing ‘mumma kraken’ into her phone enough times a day to know it’s a u and not an o by now still 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
Having the kids was just another way of her trapping dim wit Dan

Apr 16, 2023
‘His’ = He’s/He is 🙄 There is no hope for those poor Children.

May 23, 2023
I want her to carry on eating like that so her arteries clog up faster and she dies
You do understand that wishing death upon somebody online is actually trolling right?
Nobody likes KK or her many personalities but wishing death upon a mother of two just because they’re a scummy sty parent, neighbour and person is a bit much. Specially since it’s the second time you’ve written something like that on here 👀

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
I want her to carry on eating like that so her arteries clog up faster and she dies
No, sorry need to call this one out. Regardless of who she is, what she is, what she has done, you cannot wish someone dead like that. Think it to yourself, maybe, but don't put that kind of wish in writing in a public place. Nothing is so bad that you would rather see a person un-alived.