mjbyrnex - Mel

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I don't understand how she deduces that someone with the same initial as her middle brother must actually be her middle brother. She's made another video saying they're obsessed with her because a person with the same initial commented on her content and the comment wasn't very nice. Here's a thought Mel, maybe, just maybe, there are people who aren't in your immediate family that don't like you either. Just a thought.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
The latest revelation on Tattle is brilliant regarding Andrew's son. I found the video in question and his primary response to why he loves his girlfriend is that 'she ain't no s'. Loves young dream eh? Though I'm surprised he'd care either way given his kite high reference!

Jul 4, 2024
UK
The illusions of grandeur Mel has are hilarious! She's referred to herself as a public figure because she creates TikToks. Mel, the King is a public figure, Keir Starmer is a public figure, David Beckham is a public figure but I can assure you that fat Mel with the shagabout hubby is not a public figure.
You'd have been better off denying the holiday location instead of making a Tiktok to confirm it but hey, views is views eh?! 💰

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
UK
Just to add, I've always wondered why the pair of them parade about with sunglasses perched on their heads, especially when there's not a ray of sunshine to be seen, but it's obviously because she's so well known and they create an air of mystery when she's rifling through the second hand tat shops. Home Bargains must have to get extra security in when they know a visit is imminent.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I see she's deleted her public figure post and she's now back to sympathy gaining. She posted that she was intending to have an honest conversation with Andrew about how she's been feeling lately. Sounds about right. Tell TikTok first, husband second. If he saw her post when he was on his dinner break that'll have done Mel a favour because she could crack on with making more TikToks without wasting time having a conversation with him. Sounds like a blissful marriage.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I see she's deleted her public figure post and she's now back to sympathy gaining. She posted that she was intending to have an honest conversation with Andrew about how she's been feeling lately. Sounds about right. Tell TikTok first, husband second. If he saw her post when he was on his dinner break that'll have done Mel a favour because she could crack on with making more TikToks without wasting time having a conversation with him. Sounds like a blissful marriage.
If I was her manager I would honestly be fuming at how she appears to spend her day. It’s obvious she’s not working during her work hours at home.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
She's consumed with TikTok to the point that she's obsessed with it. I can fully envisage that it's her primary focus each and every day. Her content is so bland and repetitive these days, she's just posting for the sake of posting as she believes she's going to be able to make a sustainable living from it. The fit checks are pointless. Who cares what she wears to Tesco? The charity shop hauls are pointless. It's every day tat. I could understand if the clothing in both these types of videos was unique or impressive but it's just not. It's bland, boring and pointless. Quality is so much better than endless pointless quantity.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I don't see any calling out. I see opinions and observations. It's no different to Mel giving her very public opinion on her Mother. Mel's ripped her to shreds on TikTok which is a far bigger platform than here. I can't speak for anyone else on this forum but I don't comment on Mel's videos so I comment here. If Mel chooses to look here and doesn't like it then I'd encourage you to tell her what you told me earlier:
She could, you know, not read it. 😱