mjbyrnex - Mel

Jul 4, 2024
UK
She thinks she's Marge Proops. If we follow her advice we can all have a relationship as wonderful as hers.
Does anyone remember the Sugar Puffs Honey Monster?

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Melissa's home! Before she left Whitby she put it out to the Universe that she'll be in a different job this time next year. Oh you will Melissa, you will. I predict a P45 will be coming your way sooner than you think pal!

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Have u seen the Tik Tok profile AthomewiththeByrnes? It's meant to be a page that Andrew does. I don't believe for one minute Andrew does the posting and when he's on, it's the most uncomfortable watch. Clearly puppeted by Mel the master. He looked forced to do alot of things.

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
Have u seen the Tik Tok profile AthomewiththeByrnes? It's meant to be a page that Andrew does. I don't believe for one minute Andrew does the posting and when he's on, it's the most uncomfortable watch. Clearly puppeted by Mel the master. He looked forced to do alot of things.
Andrew definitely looks forced into things. It's no wonder he smokes 🌿 to escape his life with her for a bit. Mel emasculates him every day. It's so cringe to see. She's so bolshy & bossy. Talk about opposites attract. They are more mother son most of the time.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
100% he's been coerced and cajoled into doing that account. He's awkward and mumbles and I doubt it was his idea at all. It's just Melissa trying to diversify their content. Even the page name makes me laugh. At Home With. Anyone would think they're public figures! Oh wait..

Jul 4, 2024
UK
She's only been back from her dreamy holiday a day and she's letting the world know that she couldn't care less what's said about her. It doesn't bother her anymore. She's learnt to ignore it all.
*Melissa doesn't ignore and instead records a video about how she's ignoring it all* 🤔
On a tangent, remember the girl who was getting abuse from some of Mel's followers? Something to do with an ex and his new girlfriend I seem to recall. Well Melissa seems to forget that she herself had the AUDACITY to dismissively post a video to say it was nothing to do with her. Even though it was happening in the comment sections of her video's and she was laughing along with them.
It's a funny old thing is hypocrisy.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I find it hard to sympathise with her because she contradicts herself so much. As has been said before, she's got a really nasty tone to her when she decides she doesn't like a perfectly innocent question. That's despite repeatedly selling her page as a safe space where she's an open book and she can be asked anything. She claims to want to help people but repeating her experiences endlessly without offering any practical signposting isn't what I'd call helpful. She just says 'therapy'.
I also think her POVs are grossly exaggerated/made up because she knows they get the most views and, so far, her family haven't responded though I believe they might.
Her delusions of grandeur are hilarious! She genuinely thinks of herself as a public figure who will be headhunted to serious stardom so she can then leave the job that she resents so much because those eight hours every day are interfering with her obsession to become famous. All very fairytale.
But yes, she is arrogant and cocky.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I've just watched a video from Melissa where she says she told her brother 'no' but he carried on. She told him she would tell people and he told her not to tell anyone. Now I am certain, going WAY way back, that she said she wasn't originally sure if he'd abused her or not. That she had this hazy memory and was never sure if the sexual abuse had happened or if she was misremembering. Can anyone else remember her saying that? It stuck in my mind at the time because I found it odd.
But apparently now she can recall telling him no and that she was going to tell people if he didn't stop abusing her but he told her not to tell anyone.
Pork pie anyone?

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Put your pom pom's down cheerleader.
I have an opinion on what she's posting. You may believe every word that Melissa says but not everyone does or has to. I do believe she had a sty childhood and I do believe her eldest brother abused her. What I won't be so blind to is the possibility that Melissa is adding a few elements here and there.
I rarely watch her lives these days but Tattle tells me last night's was beyond embarrassing.

May 23, 2024
London
So you believe what anonymous people say on a troll site but won’t believe someone who has bared all online? Make it make sense.

So what you’re saying is that you believe her? But not quite? You’re either all in or not.

You’ve become a prolific poster on here regarding Mel for what reason? Do you know her?

Even if you do or don’t, that’s not relevant in a way. I really hope you don’t try and poke holes in stories you’re told from people actually in your life if they ever are forthcoming with things. Because that, my friend, makes you a really terrible person.
You said you kissed lasses at school before you and your brother started messing about , maybe thats where it all started , don't you think you then messing about with your bro at home , getting excited etc as you said , cos you knew it was wrong and exciting was what got your bro into liking young lasses , who knows but your not innocent like you say yous are , you said you was excited by what you two did , it's not victim blaming it's stating facts , if yous been over3exualized all your life maybe he was too there's always a reason for stuff happening , I think your messed up and get off on blaming others cos as yous said you was excited messing about wiv your bro aged 9 , who gets off on messing about wiv their own bro? What did yous think was gonna happen after that? Your bro should have stopped after yous two got off messing about and it's on him that he didn't but you aren't innocent at all ,

Last edited:
May 23, 2024
London
You should look up trauma responses and how people literally forget something that happened to them when it is so traumatic.

Despite her not being ‘sure’, the memories were there in the form of flashbacks and dreams. She mentioned this in her live last night.

Whilst I don’t think you’re all nice people for what you say about her, I know not everyone is liked. But to try and poke holes in her story about something like historical abuse is just the lowest of the low.

Do better.
Your not a victim your a lass who got off on messing about with her own brother after getting off on kissing lasses at school as an 8 year old kid , your so messed up and trying to make everyone think your a victim when your not .. what your good at is getting people 2 believe your lies

May 23, 2024
London
Just say you don’t understand how sexual abuse works and leave.

To blame a child for the actions of an adult is absolutely wild.
Really cute of you to have sympathy for an actual convicted sex offender.

Btw, I’m not Mel but I really hope she doesn’t read here anymore because the vitriol garbage that is spouted by yourself and everyone else is nothing short of bullying.

P.s. A comma only needs a space after, not before.
I've no sympathy for a paedo but I can see how it all started , mel said she enjoyed it and it excited her , how's that somat she doesn't want to happen ? The bro was wrong for messing about with his sis and the sis was wrong for messing about with her bro , plus she was messing about kissing lasses at school at the same time , this week she was over se3ed well course she was she was 8 and snogging lasses at school and getting off on messing about wiv her bro , all I'm saying is she's not innocent

Jul 4, 2024
UK
So you believe what anonymous people say on a troll site but won’t believe someone who has bared all online? Make it make sense.

So what you’re saying is that you believe her? But not quite? You’re either all in or not.

You’ve become a prolific poster on here regarding Mel for what reason? Do you know her?

Even if you do or don’t, that’s not relevant in a way. I really hope you don’t try and poke holes in stories you’re told from people actually in your life if they ever are forthcoming with things. Because that, my friend, makes you a really terrible person.

I HAVE to be all in or not? Says who? I've quite clearly stated that I believe she was abused but I also believe she could possibly be adding elements. That you insist things must be viewed as black or white, in or out, for or against, says you're either wet behind the ears, naive, Melissa herself or just plain loopy.