Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She will only give to a children’s charity if they let her film it
Exactly look at all that nonsense with the uniform. Buys a uniform for high school that she assumed he would attend. Again who knows where he would have went. And saying she was going to donate it but wanted to know who it was going to and to hand it over herself so she could splash it all over social media showing her to be a saint. Someone had said before how embarrassing that would have been for the person receiving it. With Sabrina looking down at them like look at me gifting the poor. Many said give it into the school but no she couldn’t do that.
I’m not surprised no one took her up on the offer she had to take it back and got something for Jodie instead.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly look at all that nonsense with the uniform. Buys a uniform for high school that she assumed he would attend. Again who knows where he would have went. And saying she was going to donate it but wanted to know who it was going to and to hand it over herself so she could splash it all over social media showing her to be a saint. Someone had said before how embarrassing that would have been for the person receiving it. With Sabrina looking down at them like look at me gifting the poor. Many said give it into the school but no she couldn’t do that.
I’m not surprised no one took her up on the offer she had to take it back and got something for Jodie instead.
When no one took the blazer did that make her see that don’t want anything from her if it involves her telling everyone 😳she literally has no shame

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Wasn't king ago she was given alit of gaming stuff xbox and lots of co tools which she left in the grave I mean one would be enough but them controllers went to the bin after being ruined their is many families out there struggle and could of done with even one of them controllers. Its just madness the amount of things she has been given and have now been disposed off and that's not even to mention the toys she had ppl buy for Xmas and birthdays off a wish list. What she should do is start of a memory of Jamie campaign. And donate the toys to children. I know she is gonna say she has already donated enough but it's better than sitting g there then being sold or threw out.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I did suggest this to her to donate to Sands in his memory but she went mental, said she donated enough. Donate the money wasted on toys that will never be seen or opened. There is just no getting through to her. She is still in the moment 12 years ago. Time moves on and you never forget but you have to heal for your own mental health. I actually think she has global development delay and is very child like in behaviour and grasping reality. She is just crucifing herself and prolonging the grief.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Her last post proves she still reads here as she mentioned the stuff about the bedroom. It’s all stuff she has said that we’re bringing up. And if she comes back with why you bringing up stuff from the past. Because you said it!! Doesn’t matter when.
Fs I can’t get seeing anything 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She’s just a disgusting attention seeking b

taytocrisps

May 9, 2024
Northern ireland
I did suggest this to her to donate to Sands in his memory but she went mental, said she donated enough. Donate the money wasted on toys that will never be seen or opened. There is just no getting through to her. She is still in the moment 12 years ago. Time moves on and you never forget but you have to heal for your own mental health. I actually think she has global development delay and is very child like in behaviour and grasping reality. She is just crucifing herself and prolonging the grief.

taytocrisps

May 9, 2024
Northern ireland
I agree about the development delay. Even with what she eats is very child like. You could imagine her saying yuck to vegetables etc. It's like she is playing house.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree about the development delay. Even with what she eats is very child like. You could imagine her saying yuck to vegetables etc. It's like she is playing house.
I feel half of it is put on because she changes that voice around depending on who she is talking too. She also try’s to bait people thinking she’s going to catch them out or annoy them she does it deliberately and then goes mad when people don’t react the way she wants them too 😂 and I’m not sure someone would any kind of delay would deliberately film themselves sniffing and letting on she was folding a suicide note that takes manipulation to a whole other level

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
Since sabrina does read these I just wanna say. Sabrina u say ur behaviour isn't harming anyone what do u think it does to ur mum everytime u sh urself what example do you think it shows to any of the children that enter your house to see a constant bandage on your arm from self harming? Normalising it like it's part of a daily routine. I am in no way shaming anyone that has suffered severe mental health to the point they have SH as believe me I've been there but I wouldn't think of boasting about it on a social media app nor would I want kids to see it. Please seek the proper help some young person or even a adult might see or hear your posts about SH and think that's the way to go. You may nothing what harm are you causing but again putting it all on a app for thousand to see does cause alarm.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Since sabrina does read these I just wanna say. Sabrina u say ur behaviour isn't harming anyone what do u think it does to ur mum everytime u sh urself what example do you think it shows to any of the children that enter your house to see a constant bandage on your arm from self harming? Normalising it like it's part of a daily routine. I am in no way shaming anyone that has suffered severe mental health to the point they have SH as believe me I've been there but I wouldn't think of boasting about it on a social media app nor would I want kids to see it. Please seek the proper help some young person or even a adult might see or hear your posts about SH and think that's the way to go. You may nothing what harm are you causing but again putting it all on a app for thousand to see does cause alarm.
No one I know would ever think of boasting about it she says I’m not ashamed no one is saying she should be shamed but she is actually promoting it. Running around in a bandage all the time aww look at me and what the bullies made me do, no accountability taken at all