Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
THIRTEEN seconds into the Temu video and she mentions us :ROFLMAO: and continues that inane stupid voice she does talking to Benji about us the entire video

Those tops she has bought:rolleyes:
She thinks she is SO edgy,
she is SO low class & trashy
I saw that one just now 😂 she doesn’t get it, it’s not about shame it’s about being decent and not showing your arms so people feel sorry for you 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The scar poster? With the words in it ?? Sorry but she is so cringey she obviously typed self harm in to temu and that came up and her retarded brain thought Yh Yh Yh that’s so cool and edgy,, she is absolutely obsessed with us we live in her head
She couldn’t even make a video in his room without bringing us up 😂 she calls us obsessed 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Please god I did not just see a 45 year old woman wear a t shirt about self harm , Jesus our lord and saviour I beg ye,
I’m feeling the same I don’t think anyone would wear it she’s actually proud and I’m not saying anyone should be ashamed but she’s proud that’s just so wrong. Self harm is an addiction to many people who genuinely struggle with it and she boasts about it like it’s something good

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She couldn’t even make a video in his room without bringing us up 😂 she calls us obsessed 😂

I saw that, people have been kind (stupid) enough to send things, she makes a video and still mentions us in it
Are any of you "bouncing in anger" yet? She is sure we are :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
over a couple of toys and a sudoku book? suuuuuuuuuuuuure we are

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I’m feeling the same I don’t think anyone would wear it she’s actually proud and I’m not saying anyone should be ashamed but she’s proud that’s just so wrong. Self harm is an addiction to many people who genuinely struggle with it and she boasts about it like it’s something good
She's disgusting , not one brain cell does she have 🙄 imaging boasting about self harm 😫 . Her head wobbles in time with her foot and the manky sliders 😂 . I bet she won't be happy with benjis make over and refuses to pay 🙄 that's her style 😀

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
i don’t know about anyone else’s sons when they were 12 but mine wouldn’t have played with wee toys like that 😳 they are into games at that age and their phones and I pads and talking to friends not toy cars and then other toys are for toddlers 😳
My son is 7 n i find it hard to get him to play with anything apart from video games n lego lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly!! People struggle against it and don’t want to be doing it ,they want to get out of the habit and get better. That’s how you tell she does it for attention. She says shes addicted to it. No shes addicted to the attention it brings her.
In the videos it proves how sad and lonely she is. She only has the cat to show the stuff to. Plus brand new stuff and she throws it down on the floor for the cat. So disrespectful. I still want to know how a stillborn baby is going to fill in a puzzle book😳 and like someone said what 12 year old wants cars and books. They want dirt bikes and phones and playing football with their mates. And that’s just some of them. She has no idea about what children want. Everything is in her head. She’s opening presents for her self that’s what she is addicted to. Wonder if she will have the birds and the bees talk with him. Although someone would have to tell it to her first. 😂😂😂