Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly!! People struggle against it and don’t want to be doing it ,they want to get out of the habit and get better. That’s how you tell she does it for attention. She says shes addicted to it. No shes addicted to the attention it brings her.
In the videos it proves how sad and lonely she is. She only has the cat to show the stuff to. Plus brand new stuff and she throws it down on the floor for the cat. So disrespectful. I still want to know how a stillborn baby is going to fill in a puzzle book😳 and like someone said swhat 12 year old wants cars and books. They want dirt bikes and phones and playing football with their mates. And that’s just some of them. She has no idea about what children want. Everything is in her head. She’s opening presents for her self that’s what she is addicted to. Wonder if she will have the birds and the bees talk with him. Although someone would have to tell it to her first. 😂😂😂
She’s so clueless 😂 about literally everything, children and what age appropriate toys are self harm all of it she hasn’t a clue.
She doesn’t want it get get better or get help which is entirely up to her.
Fair enough he can’t okay with the toys but if she’s keeping it real as she says then she needs to be getting him stuff his age the half wit 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I doubt that’s anyone from here who’s commenting there we all agreed that the business shouldn’t be involved. Sabrina said herself she has been getting hate for 12 years and this here is fairly new. We can’t get the blame for everything! She has a lot of people with personal vendettas against her to who she has wronged
I think that she thinks that anyone who comments on her posts or lines is one of us, if she has been bullied for 12 years where does she think they have went? Does she think we took over 😂😂 would they still not be around or it goes to prove she’s lying about the bullying if there is no one but us 😂