Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Why does it say 19hour ago šŸ‘€ had she hid it then decide to make public?
Havenā€™t a clue I was trying to figure that out myself cause in another video of her trying the explain herself as usual more like try to explain herself out of her lies and just twists herself back in she says she put it up when she was in Iceland but yet the time stamp was 19hrs ago. It was clearly her coming here to screenshot things

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
I am new to this site and Iā€™m here from Sabrinaā€™s TikTokā€™s - I used to have sympathy for her but god forgive me - she would eat for you trying to be nice. She should do as the police tell her and stay off social media the amount of people (shamefully including me) that are sucked in by her lies is unreal shows how people believe everything that comes out of her mouth. She desperately needs help. She does herself no favours - I realised how mentally unstable she was when every video she was posting was going on about this site - Sabrina do yourself a favour and stop posting about it and just go live your life off the internet and stop posting everything on social media.

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
I am new to this site and Iā€™m here from Sabrinaā€™s TikTokā€™s - I used to have sympathy for her but god forgive me - she would eat for you trying to be nice. She should do as the police tell her and stay off social media the amount of people (shamefully including me) that are sucked in by her lies is unreal shows how people believe everything that comes out of her mouth. She desperately needs help. She does herself no favours - I realised how mentally unstable she was when every video she was posting was going on about this site - Sabrina do yourself a favour and stop posting about it and just go live your life off the internet and stop posting everything on social media.
Welcome šŸ¤— we all felt sorry for her too at a time. Sabrina herself has created this community here and has pointed most of us in the direction of the ā€œdirt siteā€ it doesnā€™t take long reading here to find out what she is really like. She takes advantage of peopleā€™s good nature and then drops them so fast and turns nasty whenever they start opening their eyes or offer up any constructive criticism.

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
Welcome šŸ¤— we all felt sorry for her too at a time. Sabrina herself has created this community here and has pointed most of us in the direction of the ā€œdirt siteā€ it doesnā€™t take long reading here to find out what she is really like. She takes advantage of peopleā€™s good nature and then drops them so fast and turns nasty whenever they start opening their eyes or offer up any constructive criticism.
The funny thing is see if she didnā€™t chat about the ā€œdirt siteā€ so much - I would never have found these pages, sheā€™s her own worst enemy! Sheā€™s obsessed with being right, sheā€™s obsessed with wanting to tell her side of things, sheā€™s obsessed with people knowing the nitty gritty of everything. If she just kept to herself she would have no issues, to me if I was in her shoes which I have no children and I thank god I have never lost a child or children and I would never wish Sabrinaā€™s situation on anyone, but she needs to seek mental health help - Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t been sectioned - I would personally want a quiet life but hey thatā€™s just me. the Part that stopped me watching her was the fact that she emotionally black mailed her viewers with a note which had clear intentions behind it and posting saying basically that she was going to end her life. I felt physically sick and it did impact me personally having lost friends this way, it was extremely upsetting

May 6, 2024
antrim
The funny thing is see if she didnā€™t chat about the ā€œdirt siteā€ so much - I would never have found these pages, sheā€™s her own worst enemy! Sheā€™s obsessed with being right, sheā€™s obsessed with wanting to tell her side of things, sheā€™s obsessed with people knowing the nitty gritty of everything. If she just kept to herself she would have no issues, to me if I was in her shoes which I have no children and I thank god I have never lost a child or children and I would never wish Sabrinaā€™s situation on anyone, but she needs to seek mental health help - Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t been sectioned - I would personally want a quiet life but hey thatā€™s just me. the Part that stopped me watching her was the fact that she emotionally black mailed her viewers with a note which had clear intentions behind it and posting saying basically that she was going to end her life. I felt physically sick and it did impact me personally having lost friends this way, it was extremely upsetting
This was the last straw for me too, donā€™t want to say who but someone belonging to me has attempted suicide and she just made a mockery of the whole thing by preplanning that attention seeking post. So much manipulation behind that little stunt she pulled, she is vile.

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
She thrives off of this though and honestly I think over the last 12 years she has made ā€œhateā€ her whole personality. Playing the victim is who she is and without it she is a nobody. Yes, That video was disturbing and the sad music she added to it was even more disturbing. It was triggering for a lot of people and was disgusting behaviour. Iā€™m sorry that it impacted you personally. Her actions are vile and she needs to be held accountable.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Listening to her wittering on about the Prime video being drawn out
she has been banging the same drum for 12 years now, woe is me/angel mum/i'm being bullied, now THAT is drawn out Sabrina, its ALL you are

All this "I feel fantastic since I stopped reading the dirt site" bullshit
She doesnt REALLY think we believe ANY of that surely?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She thrives off of this though and honestly I think over the last 12 years she has made ā€œhateā€ her whole personality. Playing the victim is who she is and without it she is a nobody. Yes, That video was disturbing and the sad music she added to it was even more disturbing. It was triggering for a lot of people and was disgusting behaviour. Iā€™m sorry that it impacted you personally. Her actions are vile and she needs to be held accountable.

Especially as she was posting on vinted at the same time, SHE is vile, as s her actions

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She is only torturing herself. She is the one who keeps looking at things and talking about here. If she really did find that page with the screen shot on it why not just not look and ignore it. She thinks if she brings attention to it and ā€œdefend ā€œ herself then we will all take her side. If she ignored it no one would know. She says we should believe her because she swore on a picture. That means nothing to anyone but her. The majority of people who have been directed here by her!! And that suicide note video was the lowest of the low. The amount of people she has triggered is unbelievable there was 11 thousand views at one point.
And we donā€™t care if she doesnā€™t look on here because we know she does!!

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
She is only torturing herself. She is the one who keeps looking at things and talking about here. If she really did find that page with the screen shot on it why not just not look and ignore it. She thinks if she brings attention to it and ā€œdefend ā€œ herself then we will all take her side. If she ignored it no one would know. She says we should believe her because she swore on a picture. That means nothing to anyone but her. The majority of people who have been directed here by her!! And that suicide note video was the lowest of the low. The amount of people she has triggered is unbelievable there was 11 thousand views at one point.
And we donā€™t care if she doesnā€™t look on here because we know she does!!
Exactly that! She brought the attention to that screenshot . No one here even mentioned it or knew about it until she made the video about it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sat there saying sheā€™s given in to Jamie and is giving him some toys before his birthday. That is beyond tragic that 12 years later sheā€™s living as if her son is there and alive. She really does need to seek help. Sheā€™s the only one that canā€™t see it.
That bit actually made me laugh out loud šŸ˜‚ giving him it before his birthday. And no more before your birthday Jamie šŸ˜‚