Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
T is the I initial of the person who she thinks it is (this is the mother she shamed by showing her angels baby’s grave) and 2 is the number she lives in

What is she actually gonna do? Absolutely nothing!!

Her niece has a rant on her Facebook also about what’s being posted here!! Looks like she’s ok with what Sabrina said about her daughter 🤯

Wouldn’t be shocked if super why is her

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I have but then I worry she’ll post more of all the people on here she comes for me is it because she doesn’t like where I live or what is it?
No I promise I won't post any more,r come to any bodys door,no more will b said.
This I PROMISE.
The end..
You shared information which clearly says who I am I don’t care about Sabrina knowing why not message her and tell her instead of posting hints on here like what’s wrong with you? Well if if you know of my ex then you wouldn’t be posting information that can go back to him so you know we moved four times to get away from him??? Living in a s hole so he won’t find out then I post venting on a group about someone who triggers me so you decide to reveal who I am there’s things you shared that point to me no one else
They always go for the kids want to hurt the mother go for the kids can’t even share about my younger 2 as it will definitely expose me, the word abelist comes to mind she’s ridiculing disabled children
Stop,blowing this out of context, I never ever,would say any think about,any ones disabled,they can't help it ..
I just don't understand stand why,people need to feel,they have to put up on social media
I

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m for ignoring t bag Rita now.

The quiet one I am so sorry she has put you and your family at risk. She is a scumbag.

And for what it’s worth, I never see you making any nasty remarks, you along with a few others are very well spoken in your posts on this thread. You stick to what is being said in videos etc, you don’t go off in a ramble about Sabrina . So Sabrina can’t accuse you of slagging her appearance etc all I’ve seen from you is your views on videos that Sabrina has posted herself.
That’s the thing I haven’t said much about her only about how she annoyed me never slagged her child or her family either, I’ve only ever respond to her videos and her reactions no idea what peoples problem with me is. Kept my private life of here and then she said I’m poor me she’s the one sharing it

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
No I promise I won't post any more,r come to any bodys door,no more will b said.
This I PROMISE.
The end..

I just don't understand stand why,people need to feel,they have to put up on social media
I
People can put what they want on their Facebook pages that doesn’t mean you have the right to go looking and try expose everyone here! What is wrong with you

May 6, 2024
Scotland
That’s the thing I haven’t said much about her only about how she annoyed me never slagged her child or her family either, I’ve only ever respond to her videos and her reactions no idea what peoples problem with me is. Kept my private life of here and then she said I’m poor me she’s the one sharing it
I will ignore you to..c u on fb

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well done Rita 👏🏼 you just tried exposing someone for no reason whatsoever I hope you are proud of yourself. What did you even think you were achieving from turning the page away from Sabrina? Did you think we were all going to jump on the bandwagon and start attacking thequietone? Something definitely not right with you
I think that’s what she wanted but if she doesn’t like me or has an issue with me or my fb then say it to me instead of here it doesn’t make sense

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I will ignore you to..c u on fb
Are u on my fb if you are then please delete me if you are offended by my posts I don’t share half of what I could on fb and as I said before I thought I had friends on fb clearly not and things like dv are public for a reason to raise awareness things like autism are to raise awareness

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Thankyou yeah I’m ok today it’s an ongoing thing which I’m waiting on more tests for.
The waiting times are awful aren’t they I hope your partner will be ok, I’m sure it’s not how you want to spend a Sunday sitting in a and e all day I hope he gets help.
I don’t believe Sabrina was seen so quickly either you can never believe a word she says. Hopefully yous won’t have to wait too long.

My reply to Rita sue was because they seem to have an issue with me not sure why that’s a few strange comments they have made towards me they either know who I am or think they know because I didn’t share in here why I was at hospital it shows someone will always try and work out who you are even though we are all here for the same reason 😳
Hope you feel better soon. 💐

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
I think that’s what she wanted but if she doesn’t like me or has an issue with me or my fb then say it to me instead of here it doesn’t make sense
Well good luck to her! I knew last night it was fishy when she was saying about the ambulance I thought she lost her mind! Was shocked to see her spit that se today! fing weirdo

May 6, 2024
Scotland
No more will b said,I will ignore you to,just be carefully,what you want the world to know..
Nobody can be trusted x
Are u on my fb if you are then please delete me if you are offended by my posts I don’t share half of what I could on fb and as I said before I thought I had friends on fb clearly not and things like dv are public for a reason to raise awareness things like autism are to raise awareness
No I'm not on your fb,social media,can be a dangerous place, that's what I was trying to state,I ment no harm,to you or your family. You have enough,problems of your own.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well good luck to her! I knew last night it was fishy when she was saying about the ambulance I thought she lost her mind! Was shocked to see her spit that se today! fing weirdo
I wondered what the issue was last night too I was baffled anyway I’m not stressing over it, she clearly knows my ex could be his gf for all I know or that’s the issue she’s one of his supporters but she shared way too much and before she comes it’s on fb it’s not and anything that it was did it need brought on here was there a need for it.