Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Yes I'm still here,so are you,if you don't like it close your door on the way out,do ur worse,you will soon realise how wrong u are..
Boy when the s hits the fan,it won't miss u...
U,ll need a power hose,to get it of u..
I still don't know what we're u hopeing to achieve from putting that photo up??
That's all I want to know xx
Your placing ur own kids at risk,never of slappering on fb,don't blame me,for wat you done ur self
Yes I'm still here,so are you,if you don't like it close your door on the way out,do ur worse,you will soon realise how wrong u are..
Boy when the s hits the fan,it won't miss u...
U,ll need a power hose,to get it of u..
I still don't know what we're u hopeing to achieve from putting that photo up??
That's all I want to know xx
I can pass ur name on to,to people,has well,any thing you can do,so can, you can make the 1st move love,the police will b at your door,u will loose all ur benefits,and ur car,don't let me go there,cause I will,then what??
You'll b getting the bus like Mena...
I did but I went to see if she had shared anything else but I’m not looking again
I told you yesterday, I entitled say any thing any more,I won't,but you,started up on me again.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
U have no call to b afraid of me,I'd b more afraid for self,not me, you have dug ur self in to this hole,and it will be hard to get out of
Good luck..now stop annoying me

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s just trying to get under your skin love ❤️ I know it’s hard considering she’s put your family at risk but in my experience they don’t do nothing with the information, too much yapping online to actually commit to what they say, they just like hearing themselves talk
I’m just curious as to how she worked out who I was because I didn’t share anything personal on it that’s why I said to anyone from omagh be careful because people will find out who you are even if you say nothing about yourself

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I’m just curious as to how she worked out who I was because I didn’t share anything personal on it that’s why I said to anyone from omagh be careful because people will find out who you are even if you say nothing about yourself
I'm just curious why you put that photo up??why??
If you tell me why I just might go,away

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
HELLO,IS ME YOUR LOOKING FOR??

Catch a grip,who do u think U are??.I,ll say what I want...
Ur own mouth ain't that good,ur like Mad Mena,has well..x
Shut the do up you old b and get a life! For someone who apparently works you're never off this now do one Sharon
Ur a vile human person,shouting ur mouth of,your just a mad has her!!!

Oh Thank you love xxx

Are you judge and jury?
Your more like a dirty slapper!!
Why don't u pack your bags and go,I have has much right to b here has You!!!
Who's a dirty slapper? I'll slap that ugly wrinkly mush clean off you I don't give a do that you're old enough to be my great granny

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well done everyone, your all giving her and her wee sheep what she wants, you are all outing yourselves as bullies,I can't stand sabrina and I agree she is an attention seeker but to say she couldn't keep a baby alive for 9 months is damn right sick, you should hang your head in shame, I hope you never lose a baby. You know something your all as bad as each other.
Hold a minute I held my hands up and admitted that was wrong if I could take it back I would.
But I stand by what else I said. She insulted my husband all because I was explaining what he went through and how it differed to her version. So no I won’t hang my head in shame. Are you going to tell her to do the same ? No because she never takes ownership of her words and comments.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I'm just curious why you put that photo up??why??
If you tell me why I just might go,away
Shut the do up you old b and get a life! For someone who apparently works you're never off this now do one Sharon
Slide on down the river,hope you don't drown on the way down...
I work part time 20 hrs a week
4 hrs a day.
Suits when the children are at school..

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Your placing ur own kids at risk,never of slappering on fb,don't blame me,for wat you done ur self

I can pass ur name on to,to people,has well,any thing you can do,so can, you can make the 1st move love,the police will b at your door,u will loose all ur benefits,and ur car,don't let me go there,cause I will,then what??
You'll b getting the bus like Mena...

I told you yesterday, I entitled say any thing any more,I won't,but you,started up on me again.
What photo up? I’ll loose my benefits because why??? Feel free pass it on if you know who I am then who am I?? Come
On big woman who am I???

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Because, u did give out stuff on Here won't say what,I heard and seen it from the horses mouth!!
WHAT THE do HAVE I BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!JESUS UR HAS THICK HAS do..I WOULD NOT HEAR IT FROM R SEE IT,FROM ANY ONE BUT YOU....
AAAAAAA,JESUS SOME PEOPLE!!!

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
Well done everyone, your all giving her and her wee sheep what she wants, you are all outing yourselves as bullies,I can't stand sabrina and I agree she is an attention seeker but to say she couldn't keep a baby alive for 9 months is damn right sick, you should hang your head in shame, I hope you never lose a baby. You know something your all as bad as each other.
That’s been addressed long ago and put to rest. Change the record.