Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I went checking her list I reread your post I thought she had them up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚mind you your right if she had these up Iā€™d buy them for her

:ROFLMAO: Sorry
Does she ever wash or comb that rats nest?
she is forever touching it in her videos, behind her ear, back out, behind her ear, back out
why doesnt she go and get it cut short, she never washes, brushes or styles it and it clearly annoys her constantly

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
:ROFLMAO: Sorry
Does she ever wash or comb that rats nest?
she is forever touching it in her videos, behind her ear, back out, behind her ear, back out
why doesnt she go and get it cut short, she never washes, brushes or styles it and it clearly annoys her constantly
Omg I thought it was just me that annoys lol she moves it then moves it back then acts annoyed and moves it again lol also do you notice when sheā€™s trying to show the bandage off she will put her arm across her as if to fix her hair but in reality itā€™s to show off the bandage. Such a false fake person.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Anyone else think that she gives vibes of when you were 14 and decided to be quite for the day for attention at school? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She is sulking because she isnt throwing Jamie a party so she has nothing to post about
She is even recycling crafts now for something to post about, the resin bears. She had a massive box of them leftover last time and every other video was her playing about with them hoping some idiot would ask to buy some. She is now starting another box of them to sit around.
She has done 4409850234926 hauls of reduced tat from The Works, reduced tat from Primark, 87 packets of ham and 167 packets of cat treats already so cant post more of those.
She has done "look at meeeeeeeee being lady bountiful to the foodbank" to the death as well
She doesnt do anything else so..... content has dried up she might as well try for the sympathy vote, needs to get attention somehow

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She is sulking because she isnt throwing Jamie a party so she has nothing to post about
She is even recycling crafts now for something to post about, the resin bears. She had a massive box of them leftover last time and every other video was her playing about with them hoping some idiot would ask to buy some. She is now starting another box of them to sit around.
She has done 4409850234926 hauls of reduced tat from The Works, reduced tat from Primark, 87 packets of ham and 167 packets of cat treats already so cant post more of those.
She has done "look at meeeeeeeee being lady bountiful to the foodbank" to the death as well
She doesnt do anything else so..... content has dried up she might as well try for the sympathy vote, needs to get attention somehow
Omg you are so right. Sheā€™s sticking up every photo she has of Jamie being born adding stickers over his face for dramatic effect. There will be sobbing videos tomorrow for his birthday.
But after that what else can she do. She is trying with the oh I canā€™t self harm. She canā€™t moan about here as she said she was ā€œcoming backā€ and not reading here. I donā€™t think her viewers would believe another friend sent her them. She must be going crazy for attention. I foresee another live with tears and tantrums.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hehehehehe. Caught ya Sabrina. Aine (primark girl) came on and remember we said about reporting her for giving free stuff. She made this big deal about aine pm her. And she sent the message. Then aine comes on the chat saying oh Iā€™ll be lighting one tonight. No mentioned candles. She also mentioned being off work. So Sabrina obviously pmd her about what we said on here and had to tell aine. Haha caught out.
Also poor Sabrina no.2 isnā€™t having a good time. She came on with the hi beautiful and how are you. Others had said it and she replied with the usual oh not good itā€™s my sonā€™s 12th birthday tomorrow. When sabrina2 said it you could hear shabby sabby muttering under her breath give me strength. Fs stupid comment.
Then the sycophants started on Sabrina 2 saying what a stupid thing to say.
Ridiculous.
Sheā€™s on like I said she would be tonight for more sympathy and attention.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Sitting on her live telling her idiot followers about us saying we screen record her.

She is having a quote "massive massive party next year for Jamie, going ALL out" unquote
who is going to attend?:rolleyes:
well. She isnā€™t far wrong. I screen recorded and got it on record sheā€™s going to have a massive party next chair she already told him about itā€