Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
Thats all she does
She sits, arguing with herself about ficticious scenarios
and if she isnt sitting in ""Jamie's"" bedroom, she is pounding the pavements with her dolly & pram ranting away into her phone

Have you ever heard anyone go on about hayfever like she is doing?
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Another day out to the port spending hundreds again on tourist tat
Imagine she left that bear on the bus:oops:

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
So 😂😂 here I am in Alicante in Spain living it up and weve met a couple from Enniskillen that are in the next apartment to ours and joined us for dinner this evening 😂😂😂 and guess what the topic of convo is 🙈 you've guessed it , fing scabby sabby and her tik toks 🙈 😂😂 you couldn't make this s up 😂 . Hubby is like do off does everyone know that loony 😂😂 can't go anywhere but she's known ( for the wrong reasons of course ) 🥴 . Just had to share with you guys 😂
I screen recorded the end of the video for you Ashley in case she deleted it and you missed it
:ROFLMAO:

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wtf is Sabrina on seriously she has to be high on something. Taking Jamie’s memory bear to the port to take pictures of him in the sand wearing Jamie’s hospital outfit 😂🥴 Sabrina hun your baby was stillborn 12 years ago do you not realise how disturbing your behaviour is? I’m not saying you forget your son but ffs 12 years and you’re still obsessed.