Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 3, 2024
belfast
She hasn’t a fing clue her address isn’t on here and if it is I’ve yet to see it. Does she not realise by her selling her story to magazines and newspapers her sons grave is all over the internet for anyone to see so what is the difference of it being on here or when she posts it a million times on her own TikTok. All you have to do is google her name and Jamie is everywhere. I honestly think she needs someone to step in and section her she’s definitely not normal.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So we’ve calmed down and now having a lolly. And using self harm as a bargaining tool. Ooh I was going to cut myself but I thought naw. Coz that’s how it works.
And if she wants me to post her my parents ashes she can stick them up online if she likes. I’m sure he would love that hahahaha.
And how immature does she sound. Swivel on that. Is she 12?

May 6, 2024
antrim
So we’ve calmed down and now having a lolly. And using self harm as a bargaining tool. Ooh I was going to cut myself but I thought naw. Coz that’s how it works.
And if she wants me to post her my parents ashes she can stick them up online if she likes. I’m sure he would love that hahahaha.
And how immature does she sound. Swivel on that. Is she 12?
and this is why I have a major issue with her. The flaunting self harm and using it to manipulate people. Don’t annoy me or I’ll cut myself. That’s basically what she’s saying. She needs to grow the do up. Get a wash, get a job, get a purpose in life other than playing the victim.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
and this is why I have a major issue with her. The flaunting self harm and using it to manipulate people. Don’t annoy me or I’ll cut myself. That’s basically what she’s saying. She needs to grow the do up. Get a wash, get a job, get a purpose in life other than playing the victim.
She just proved her self to be a lying manipulative snake. And my god the real Sabrina is coming out. Will this one be clean and brush their hair.
She says she’s going to get everyone of us. Well she’d have to get a her lazy ass of the manky sofa to do that. Maybe the real Sabrina will give her a piggyback 😂😂😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I'm real , my boobs are real😂 , my fannys real😂, my hubby is real but his cocks not because it got frazzled in the air fryer the other night after I gave him a hand job making dinner 😂😂( if you know you know ) 😂😂😂 and I'm no tramp that's for sure !! I'm surprised you can't smell me sabby ?? Baccarat rouge ❤️ that's my smell ... (although it's a tik tok dupe 🙈 ) but at least I look presentable and clean ✌️

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s gona burst a blood vessel ffs. What’s she on about fake families 😂😂Sabrina I can assure you my husband and kids are very real. And that’s what it is with you isn’t it. You’re jealous of people with kids!
Yano what makes me cringeeee. When she says yous r just jealous 🫢😳 I swear on everything she could behave like that and be a millionaire I still wouldn swap my life with her .. she's literally got fa 2 be jealous of her dogs dead an blind her cats r s scared of her shes build like a s house clearly hasnt much clothes 1 pair of boots 2 her name she is the biggest attention seeker I've ever came cross she makes elphaba look normal! The grease drips of her hair! The sofa! Belongs in a crack den ..the hatefulness in her is mental she plays with dolls spends all of her time on tiktok cos she's clearly no friends around her her sister wants nothing 2 do with her and she calls kids tramps an evil .. actually there's no thing I'm jealous off she doesn have 2 break her back everyday cleaning out her bath cause she never fing uses it!