Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
That orla and aine are two weirdos. Act like they have Sabrina’s best interests at heart but then go liking posts that s her. I reckon they are the biggest two faced wankers on her friends list. Funny how orla changed her TikTok name after she was caught liking posts on sabrinaangelmom page. As for char I reckon it’s ritasue again. Acts just like her. Thinking they are hard and throwing out information when it’s all just guess work. I’m the one who took the grave photos and the McDonald’s photos I dare someone to find out who I am. lol
I thought it was Rita sue again too. The way she writes, the issues with the quiet one etc.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I thought it was Rita sue again too. The way she writes, the issues with the quiet one etc.
I thought that too 😳 it’s definitely someone who knows Sabrina and is friends with her I feel they want to know who we all are so that can pass it on to her. They definitely don’t want anyone talking to rocky, they just contradicted themselves by saying they had seen what she was like but in reality they know her and know what she’s like and just came on here to cause trouble. It’s also someone who lives in the same area as Sabrina especially if they were trying to guess who people where on here and saying things about their kids.
There’s always one at something 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Perhaps someone on her behalf,but it isnt Sabrina.
Sabrina posts as she speaks, all over the place, repeated, foul mouthed, inane garbage
I agree it’s not Sabrina it’s someone who knows her well and is from the same area they just want to cause trouble and carry all back to Sabrina, Sabrina is desperate to find out who is on here as she thinks the police will go to them so I’m assuming someone is working away on her behalf but they don’t realise Sabrina is a liar and the police won’t do anything because she is constantly ringing them giving them peoples names but that’s my take on it she has sent someone in to find out who every one is 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I Tried, but I made a new account to see...... I did send a follow request, and it is a brand new account so perhaps thats why. The only other account I have is one in my name with my photo, so I wanted to try this first..... I have made it so someone from here would know...

Screenshot 2024-08-04 134547.png
If anyone feels they know me on fb or tik tok you can add me if you want 😂 I genuinely don’t know who anyone on here is so I can’t add anyone but in saying that how would we know whose here and who is just out to cause trouble, I really over think things 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
If anyone feels they know me on fb or tik tok feel free to add me if you want I genuinely don’t know who anyone is so I can’t add anyone 😂

If you read back a bit, there were clues........i think :oops:
Either that or I have just messaged a friend of Sabrinas😆
Hence me testing the waters with a new account before committing with my own one!