Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I asked him to because she was trying to control him maybe it reminded him of what it was like being with her who knows! Out of respect for the fella I’m keeping the conversation private
Totally understand.. we don't even need 2 know but I'm glad he seen her for what she is before she destroyed him again

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I’m glad too but I feel bad she’s slandering him on videos and bringing his wee daughter into it!

As you said mena we all have a past but here you are slagging the fella off for seeing through your desperate ways at trying to be in control of his life! You can’t talk about anyone taking drugs while town knows that one of your family members was a dealer and is on the run for dv!

Pot kettle black

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Wow that was a quick fall 🤣 all because he's not that wee 19yr old she can bully & he demoded her lol .. So many things I could say about that rant but my God she is one massive contradiction, slated him for sitting behind the blue curtain? He was a 19 year old child, how was he meant to deal with it. He was there that was something & how dare she slate him for drinking the next day, while he cried, he's entitled to deal with his grief how ever he feels. She's one to throw up about cutting his arm she has a routine of calling an ambulance every other weekend. If he was in jail for Dv where's the receipts? Surely it would be on record somewhere? I feel like you both were immature and maybe did hit one another? ... She juiced him for information and now has turned on him & using everything to throw at him. If he was looking her back surely she has texts or screen shots as proof lol ...Rocky /Ivan trust me you've had a very lucky escape, well done for seeing her for what she is , an ex is an ex for a reason, good luck 👍

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Holy s. What a vile ugly soulless creature she is. To mock him for crying holding a teddy when she has many many videos of her sitting holding a plastic doll gurning. She is the nut job that took a fing teddy to the beach dressed in clothes. Is she for real. She was loving it a few days ago oh I’m going to go and talk to Jamie’s daddy’s. Why would we believe anything that comes out of her mouth. From what we have seen it would have been her flashing her saggy tits at him and wanting him to come down. And those gifts and card were definitely for him the other day. She said oh I got him a hot wheels card coz the boys like hot wheels. Bet she’s raging she spent the money on him.
He’s saw her for what she really is and she is really mad that he ended things not her. She has ended up looking a bigger sad case than she was.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m glad too but I feel bad she’s slandering him on videos and bringing his wee daughter into it!

As you said mena we all have a past but here you are slagging the fella off for seeing through your desperate ways at trying to be in control of his life! You can’t talk about anyone taking drugs while town knows that one of your family members was a dealer and is on the run for dv!

Pot kettle black
Its awful how she gets away it not even him she has slandered so many people especially the lies about slagging of her child she really shouldn’t get away it. yeah her nephew was arrested here he should have been kept locked up

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Do you think her and the dolly in the car seat made it half way to Dungannon and he’s been like nah do off hahahahah. I want ti know what exactly did she want from him how can he “stand up” for his son when his son isn’t here. Was she looking them to do videos together warning all the trolls to stop. We are talking about Sabrina and her actions nothing to do with Jamie’s memory because that’s all he is. Rocky was rid of her there was nothing tying them together anymore. She would have had a field day of making videos of them together.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Do you think her and the dolly in the car seat made it half way to Dungannon and he’s been like nah do off hahahahah. I want ti know what exactly did she want from him how can he “stand up” for his son when his son isn’t here. Was she looking them to do videos together warning all the trolls to stop. We are talking about Sabrina and her actions nothing to do with Jamie’s memory because that’s all he is. Rocky was rid of her there was nothing tying them together anymore. She would have had a field day of making videos of them together.
Oh I don’t doubt this is what she had planned. A wee pic of the 2 of them at the grave, bet she invited him to the port as well and when he realised the doll was going he backed out

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
taking the piss out of his lives when what does she do. Sit in an invisible child’s bedroom with a plastic doll pretending it’s real and has the camera on her manky sliders.
She does realise that TikTok is not real life. He could be doing lots with his life that he doesn’t put on line. It’s only her who chooses to upload every aspect of her life. And moans when people laugh at her. She says she has 1000 followers how many watch for the drama and to take the piss.