Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Witty McSassy

Aug 17, 2024
N. Ireland
Hi everyone, well what I thought was a wee cold turned out to be that new covid variant,I have never been as sick in my life, everything I could have I did have, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Starting to come round a wee bit now. On the plus side I think I've lost 2 stone.
Hope you feel better soon!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hi everyone, well what I thought was a wee cold turned out to be that new covid variant,I have never been as sick in my life, everything I could have I did have, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Starting to come round a wee bit now. On the plus side I think I've lost 2 stone.
Awe no , that's not so good but hope you feel better soon 💕 big hugs sending all my love 🤗 ❤️ xx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

awwwww hope you are on the mend now 🥰
Take it easy though, its tempting to try and do too much

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Hope you’re feeling better ❤️ I had it a few weeks ago it was rough alright! I didn’t feel right for 2 weeks after, couldn’t taste or smell was a nightmare 🙈

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Dear god that last TikTok was rough. The close up of the cooker with the grime and cat hair embedded in it. Then the cats that have been out side up on the shelves walking over everything. And then she brings out the food and plate and plinks it all down on the shelf. I saw so “bleaching “ of the counter tops. She’s a dirty grimy flea ridden tramp.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Dear god that last TikTok was rough. The close up of the cooker with the grime and cat hair embedded in it. Then the cats that have been out side up on the shelves walking over everything. And then she brings out the food and plate and plinks it all down on the shelf. I saw so “bleaching “ of the counter tops. She’s a dirty grimy flea ridden tramp.

Those cats that are sitting all over her worksurfaces and licking at her dinner could have fleas or worms or anything

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Those cats that are sitting all over her worksurfaces and licking at her dinner could have fleas or worms or anything
She has no idea about hygiene or cleanliness, as I've said before her dirty ways of life will send us into another lockdown 🙈 wtf does she do when she she says she's cleaning the house 🙄 she's one clatty manky b , omg the health inspectors need to pay her a visit!! She has the hard neck to say her eyes are manky because of hay-fever 😂 it's pure dirt and clattyiness that's caused that!!

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Amazing the amount of people that are seen her for what she is and it's thanks to this " dirt site " as she calls it that we learn the truth and how some of us have been made a fool of 😔 but also she thinks by blocking people that we can't see her content , but guess what sabby , WE CAN 🤣🤣 We are 1 step ahead of you !! Maybe send my cousin her keyrings she paid for 😄 you absolute melt !! You humdinger rolly poly big bap faced girl !!
Yes, Sabrina you have stolen money of this woman’s cousin. You absolute thief. You have no shame. Is stealing money from people making “your boys” proud?

Last edited:

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Only me peeking in to say hello! Who missed me 😜. I’d a Couple of tough days with daddy & a long session at the hospital with him but home now. Very tired so I’ll be back on tomorrow catching up properly. Hugs to you all x
We all missed you ❤️ you just relax and take it easy , your a credit to your dad and people like you make the world a brighter place ✨💕 xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has no idea about hygiene or cleanliness, as I've said before her dirty ways of life will send us into another lockdown 🙈 wtf does she do when she she says she's cleaning the house 🙄 she's one clatty manky b , omg the health inspectors need to pay her a visit!! She has the hard neck to say her eyes are manky because of hay-fever 😂 it's pure dirt and clattyiness that's caused that!!
She is always on about cleaning but nothing is clean, if she has no money fairy liquid and warm water would clean a work top bit she has bottles and bottles of bleach and cleaning products where did they go.
I couldn’t have cats on my work tops I would have to burn the house 😂 but I’m a bit dramatic and there’s only her, if she had a few kids to clean after I would hate to see her house