Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It's the pic of baby food making me still believe that it's Sabby an the fact she hasn't kicked of proves it even more 2 me she's guna wait awhile an let on she just seen it an kicks off so we don't think she's behind it .. Sabby has seen things before we even have I still think Sabby is behind this

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yeah knew who I was from the very start so it was someone who stalks here and is from
Omagh because they knew a lot about me
Maybe she was friends with her and now she's salty over something hence why she started making comments against Sabby ... And Sabby knows she's went 2 the cops so made that up 2 make it look like Charlene

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Itll be Sabrina or one of her friends so they can show the page to the police but as someone else said the police could find out who owns it, that would be hilarious if it was her and and back on her she’s only quiet because she went too far and she wants to play the victim to the police then she’ll be on gloating on TikTok about it
Have you heard her yelling at the dog today?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
QUOTE="Fiefie, dbtech_social_message: 767544, member: 3498"]
Charlene typed to well to be Sabrina. I reckon Sabrina has gone into hiding and is making that account to blame on Charlene or me who knows anything to take the bad look of herself
[/QUOTE]
Well thats true ..oh aye someone guna get the blame that's for sure

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
My brain isn’t taking all this in! I’ve had two glasses of wine (doesn’t happen to often these days) and I feel like we’re now in the middle of the Traitors, it’s an absolute minefield 😳
Cut long story short the account that has the pics of Jamie up some of us think Sabby is Behind it an some people think Charlene is behind it .. hope that helps lol ...