Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Yano what after talking 2 hereforthecraic an we spoke about Jamie an the things Sabby said around her pregnancy and delivery absolutely nothing makes sense
❌She said child stopped growing at 26weekns then said 27weeks
❌Babies r fully developed well before then
❌She said she wasn getting scans hospital wouldn listen 2 her
❌Then when she found out he had gone she started saying about heart chambers (now how would the hospital know that when they wouldn scan her she said chambers went 1 buy 1 unless Ur being really closely monitored they wouldn know that!)
❌She delivered at 32wks 2days (something like that)
❌There was obviously something wrong with him that I think led 2 him passing away
❌I find it hard to believe that she was told he has healthy surly they wouldv picked up on that if they said he stopped growing at 26/27weeks
❌The likes of a heart defects that would be picked up quite easily
It's just doesn make sense ❗❓
I think Jamie had heart problems and he passed from that but the way she explaines is Dosent make sense I have a child who special needs and has heart problems and has many big surgeries so on his heart and nothing was detected untill he was born and we went to the royal for the heart scans then Dublin for surgery’s but see to be honest if Jamie was born and had heart problems I don’t think she would of cope with her mental health with being in hostipal all the time surgeries and all the travelling and appointments

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
They are two very silly girls because I’m not afraid to say to their faces in their work or contact the school, Orla made a big mistake when she sent my child a friend request to stalk their page so she brought my child into to and she really shouldn’t because as I said before too close to home Sabrina
I don't know how U haven't lost it but I bet it's coming .. how dare she

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Yano what after talking 2 hereforthecraic an we spoke about Jamie an the things Sabby said around her pregnancy and delivery absolutely nothing makes sense
❌Then when she found out he had gone she started saying about heart chambers (now how would the hospital know that when they wouldn scan her she said chambers went 1 buy 1 unless Ur being really closely monitored they wouldn know that!)
❌There was obviously something wrong with him that I think led 2 him passing away
❌I find it hard to believe that she was told he has healthy surly they wouldv picked up on that if they said he stopped growing at 26/27weeks
My child’s heart defect wasn’t picked up to be fair so we can’t say that but yes over time I’ve questioned her timeline. I also get the impression she’s got a lot of guilt going on. Just my impression

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
None of it makes any sense she said in a video they had been trying for years to have a baby but rocky was 19 so was he 17 at the start then she said she got pregnant 4 weeks after meeting him in October but sure Jamie was born at the end of June the dates don’t even work out she’s a liar about everything
Exactly loads I left out .. yeah that would mean she gives birth at 7months .. she's hearing others stories and using them as her own 2 make it more dramatic

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I think Jamie had heart problems and he passed from that but the way she explaines is Dosent make sense I have a child who special needs and has heart problems and has many big surgeries so on his heart and nothing was detected untill he was born and we went to the royal for the heart scans then Dublin for surgery’s but see to be honest if Jamie was born and had heart problems I don’t think she would of cope with her mental health with being in hostipal all the time surgeries and all the travelling and appointments
I think he did 2 among other things which I don't Wana say case it comes across bad but U only have 2 look at the pictures .. if I'm really guna be honest I think she found out he condition and didn want him (when U hear stories of how she was during the pregnancy) and when he passed then she cared cos then she seen the attention she got from it an the magazine money deals .. no definitely not sure she won't even go 2 hospital cos it's 2 far I believe she wouldn have kept him. Sabby does care for the living she's a coffin chaser

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sorry 2 hear about Ur son I hope he is strong and healthy ❤️

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
My child’s heart defect wasn’t picked up to be fair so we can’t say that but yes over time I’ve questioned her timeline. I also get the impression she’s got a lot of guilt going on. Just my impression
I get heart defects aren't always picked up that I'm not 2 surprised about but looking at his pictures the other things definitely would have been

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
On several reports online it’s says that Jamie died in utero due to the placenta stopped working. Nothing about heart chambers as the were be no way of detecting that. Unless she had regular scanning. Heart defects are picked up as soon as that heart starts beating. There were rumours that she was drinking so maybe that’s why the placenta stopped working. Nothing she has said makes sense

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She also said she can preclampsya and that she was always in the hospital wkth it
Yes I heard that if she did she would have had way earlier on and would have been very ill. She never mentioned her blood pressure or organs shutting down before. So I’m assuming she’s heard that term and ran with it. I don’t think she actually knows what it’s is.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
On several reports online it’s says that Jamie died in utero due to the placenta stopped working. Nothing about heart chambers as the were be no way of detecting that. Unless she had regular scanning. Heart defects are picked up as soon as that heart starts beating. There were rumours that she was drinking so maybe that’s why the placenta stopped working. Nothing she has said makes sense
Well about the heart defects they can pick up holes in Ur heart or a murmur but the more difficult ones can't always be picked up . I think maybe this is why she's never shared a scan pic online.. id believe what she put in the first magazine over any other ones or the s she spews

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yes I heard that if she did she would have had way earlier on and would have been very ill. She never mentioned her blood pressure or organs shutting down before. So I’m assuming she’s heard that term and ran with it. I don’t think she actually knows what it’s is.
Me too she's spoken 2 other moms or heard stories and made them apart of hers ..if she just told the truth she wouldn trip herself up like she does

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don't know how U haven't lost it but I bet it's coming .. how dare she
Its definitely coming 😳 I’ve been civil as I’m not one to fight with people I wouldn’t be at what she does out screaming at people but she when least expects it I’ll be there 😂 and I’m sticking up for my child Sabrina isn’t that what you always say she’s such a dopey couldn’t leave things alone and she’s brought them wee girls into it as well and they will be spoke to

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is there a word for munchsausens by proxy but the opposite? Like I mean he’s dead and she absolutely rinses that for attention and her own image ,instead of him being alive and her rinsing him dry , I dunno if I’m making sense
Scumbag , attention seeker coffin chaser narcissist. Not sure if those are the words you were looking for 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Me too she's spoken 2 other moms or heard stories and made them apart of hers ..if she just told the truth she wouldn trip herself up like she does
Sure she was saying all about when she fell pregnant with Logan apparently. She has been doing loads of tests and actively trying but no mention of the dad. Then she said she miscarried and bought loads more tests to watch the line fade. That’s sounds just like the TTC community on tiktok now. It’s wasn’t mentioned 7 years ago. She talking bollacks. Also all those tests and she never kept one! No memory box made for him. Why not? Oh that’s right she didn’t think him up until a year or two ago.