Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh shut up, ye lapdog, you’re the exact reason she does what she does, people like u who fall for that manipulation s tell me if u had a boyfriend and he told u during a fight that he was going to kill himself and it was all your fault how would u react
Exactly it would be a whole other story then and does she ever shut up and do of

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Oh shut up, ye lapdog, you’re the exact reason she does what she does, people like u who fall for that manipulation s tell me if u had a boyfriend and he told u during a fight that he was going to kill himself and it was all your fault how would u react
I'd say what do U need! cos noone will ever ever ever manipulate me in that way ever again.. it's fing cruel and it's disgusting 2 put that on too others

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
The day she actually does something maybe the emergency services won’t be so quick to call after wasting there times she been like that for years did she not have a something in the paper that she was receiving hate years ago to if she really wanted to do something she would of done it before now she want to let her boys rest in peace instead of using them for views and attention ..and for sh she doing it years it nothing new only she recording it and putting it on TikTok

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Her new account is sabrinajamieandlogan

After them videos I sent you she put up a video letting people know her new account and how she’ll not be dealing with the vermin anymore 😂😂 making out she’s ending all one min, then the next she’s making a new tiktok , I can’t cope with her 😂😂
Is this one a new start like the last one was 😂

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I havnt even bothered to read 2 pages worth of catch up. Just so annoyed and hurt. Sabrina literally did leave me crying as to watching one of her videos really sounded like she was going to do something. Something like that if I had of known with my best friend would have been a live today. He suffered in silence until it was too late. I was being a concerned person actually feeling sorry for Sabrina and even was annoyed at the fact I was apologied on the call by the operator as I was in a Que to be answered by the ambulance services. That’s absolutely bad and now that’s a reality check massive big kick in the teeth for someone who could have actually needed that service. More fool me.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
So you admit it’s bullying? Yet continue to do so? Totally vile
Why don’t you F off to Sabrina’s new page buy a cake and join her pity party! Waste of f@@king oxygen the both of you! Ppl with weeks to live would give anything to carry on living and you’ve tramps like yous acting like that

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
I havnt even bothered to read 2 pages worth of catch up. Just so annoyed and hurt. Sabrina literally did leave me crying as to watching one of her videos really sounded like she was going to do something. Something like that if I had of known with my best friend would have been a live today. He suffered in silence until it was too late. I was being a concerned person actually feeling sorry for Sabrina and even was annoyed at the fact I was apologied on the call by the operator as I was in a Que to be answered by the ambulance services. That’s absolutely bad and now that’s a reality check massive big kick in the teeth for someone who could have actually needed that service. More fool me.
That’s awful and I hope you are ok

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I’m so sorry love! I hope your ok it’s evil and manipulative what she’s done tonight

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Completely different situation.. that would be someone who I was dealing with personally.. yous are choosing to and going out your way to watch her yous aren’t being forced.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Thank you so much @roch67824, we all truly appreciate your taking your time out to give us your words of wisdom. We realise now everything we have saw with our own eyes and listened to with our own ears was not really how it was and we all stand corrected. Those on here that Sabrina insulted (then deleted her posts) & triggered by her behaviour I’m sure will take a long hard look at themselves 😠
Your work here is done.
Now please take your wisdom to the awful sites in TikTok that are the actual people putting up the photos and tell them the same!
Wishing you every success in your endeavours
Lots of love
From us all xx

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Why don’t you F off to Sabrina’s new page buy a cake and join her pity party! Waste of f@@king oxygen the both of you! Ppl with weeks to live would give anything to carry on living and you’ve tramps like yous acting like that
The mouth on you and you have the nerve to slate Sabrina wow you’re vile 🤣😩

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Completely different situation.. that would be someone who I was dealing with personally.. yous are choosing to and going out your way to watch her yous aren’t being forced.
Why you going out of your way to come here??? Go tell you friend she’s a drain on society and resource the attention seeking tramp