Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I must’ve fell asleep around 9.45 last night 😂 welcome to our new members roch & pigsinblankets.

Someone above can’t remember were said about the paramedics likely giving her diazepam. Can you imagine an ambulance being wasted on her just to hand a wee diazie over and leave.

Roch I hope you had a wee read thru and realised we aren’t all monsters. There is loads of threads on this site far more savage than us. Sabrina is a walking trigger for a lot of us. Do you have children Roch? How would you feel if some bat s crazy person miles away stole your children’s pictures and posted them online? Making fun of their facial expressions? Would you be ok with that? Or continuing to use a child as profile picture? All because people have commented under their real name. Not even anything bad. Commenting facts. So they then get ‘punished’ by their children’s pictures being stolen and shared.

The thing with Sabrina is exactly what she said the other night ‘ya give it but ya can’t hack it’ ANYONE sticking up for her after the things she said about parents with infertility problems need to have a fing word with themselves. And before you start saying about the Charlene Walsh comment on Jamie, the comment made me and everyone else here sick to the stomach. It was disgusting. Even the other night Sabrina said 2 wrongs don’t make a right and continued to slabber about that woman having bother conceiving naturally. Are you ok with that Roch?

Pigsinblankets , there’s no hope for you. Just you go and eat a packet of crisps or something.

Happy Hump Day folks, one more sleep til Lanzarote ☀️ 🏝️
Take me with you!! Your husband doesn’t need to go. Be so much more fun just us two hahahaha

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Not that it matters but I am constantly reporting that 0kidsmum account and the pictures. Even if it is Sabrina plastering that wee mites face all over TikTok and laughing is wrong. She may think it proves her point but those pictures should be precious and shouldn’t even of been sold to magazines in the beginning. That is not what a mother does. Even looking at Facebook ages ago the amount of times she sent his wee face over for all these random groups was just crazy. I think all of us agree his wee face should be kept private and not because hes hideous or anything like that. You could easily see he would have been a beautiful little boy.

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
The bullying stops from tonight. Night all
Thing is nobody bullies you here we open discuss what you post on a public platform for everybody to see it’s you the bully comming on TikTok posting people children addresses and calling them all the names under the sun..fit you better to get the help you need and take the hostipal advice and talk to the m.h team it might actually help you instead of wasting emergency services time you live in the pass your whole life involve around shrines everybody get dealt s hand at life but we get up and get on with it we don’t sit in self pity as wouldn’t be good for r own health’s ..we not the ones behind the fake accounts on TikTok or posting pictures we all said here that it wrong we have all reported the account but TikTok dosent want to take it down that not on us

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Thing is Sabrina doesn’t realise if she went and got the help she needed she could get some good content. People could follow her journey of getting better. She could be the example that people follow and respect. She could admit her wrongdoings and start being honest and a lot of people would have a lot to say about that. She would literally be the bigger person to say yes I’ve done wrong and I regret it. No one is taking away the fact you lost your son it’s awful but you could have done wonderful things in his name and memory. But you chose to be bitter and spiteful and brand everyone a bully who disagrees with you. You said yourself you are unique in what you do with the bedroom etc there aren’t many people who are going to agree with it. Doesn’t make them bad people or wrong just because they have a different opinion.
The amount of people who struggle with their mental health and can’t get the help and support they need. You are very lucky that the hospital is offering you help and you are throwing it back in their face. Everything that you re feeling and going through now is your own doing. You are choosing to live in this narrative of the victim and the bullied. In reality you could switch of the social media and go get help and work to make your self feel better.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And for other thing y don’t you apologise to all the people you done wrong on Sabrina but that dosent suit you cause your the one plays the victim in every situation that’s you yourself cause
She has so many enemies I’m surprised she can even leave the house with the amount of people who don’t like her because of abuse she has given them 😳

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
It’s quite funny that she is so obsessed that she came here to talk to us 😂 couldn’t go a day without speaking to us and couldn’t go a day without making a TikTok mentioning us 😂
I wonder how long she’ll be able to go without making a tiktok about vermin or cretins? Who wants to take bets. Sure her videos last night mentioned them on the new account. She’ll never stay positive 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thing is Sabrina doesn’t realise if she went and got the help she needed she could get some good content. People could follow her journey of getting better. She could be the example that people follow and respect. She could admit her wrongdoings and start being honest and a lot of people would have a lot to say about that. She would literally be the bigger person to say yes I’ve done wrong and I regret it. No one is taking away the fact you lost your son it’s awful but you could have done wonderful things in his name and memory. But you chose to be bitter and spiteful and brand everyone a bully who disagrees with you. You said yourself you are unique in what you do with the bedroom etc there aren’t many people who are going to agree with it. Doesn’t make them bad people or wrong just because they have a different opinion.
The amount of people who struggle with their mental health and can’t get the help and support they need. You are very lucky that the hospital is offering you help and you are throwing it back in their face. Everything that you re feeling and going through now is your own doing. You are choosing to live in this narrative of the victim and the bullied. In reality you could switch of the social media and go get help and work to make your self feel better.
She doesn’t want help her life is playing the victim it’s her personality at this point and she calls us bullies 😂 this is just a small group of people who share the same opinion she does not realise the amount of people who don’t like her because of her not because of Jamie or the dolls but her and she’s you say her name to anyone they all say the same thing she’s mad. Anyone else would take a look at themselves but not Sabrina she’s always right. It make be a horrible way to live being bitter and hated and all you have to do with your time is stalk people and their children 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder how long she’ll be able to go without making a tiktok about vermin or cretins? Who wants to take bets. Sure her videos last night mentioned them on the new account. She’ll never stay positive 😂
She is literally obsessed 😂 or how many times will she have the police out today making up lies she doesn’t realise the police work on facts not something made up by her saying someone told her to end her life she would lie about anything

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I was just looking 0kids again. That video from 16hours ago with ‘carols’ comments from ages ago. I’m nearly sure Casey Ann originally put them screen shots in here when they were first put under Sabbys video.

It just makes me think even more so that whoever is behind 0kidsmum is whoever was in here with the username Casey Ann