Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

rubyshoo22

Jun 14, 2024
Tyrone
Correct me if I'm wrong but if she's so concerned about her safety in her home to the extent she is getting an alarm, why does SHE THINK it's acceptable to have young minors in her home?
She would have to prove an active threat to her safety to be issued a personal alarm that co nects to the police station. It's mostly used in stalking cases and DV cases where the victim is able to show police people or persons have been showing up at her address etc. I seriously doubt she would get 1. She gas got to be labelled a frequent flyer with police. Ambulance etc . I wouldn't let any of mine near her If I lived in the area

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s getting no panic alarm one of her stupid followers has obviously put that notion in her head. There’s been no mention of if but no doubt at some point this week she will come on and say it’s been fitted but not allowed to show it online
I don’t believe a word she says the police know she has been harassing people they have spoken to her repeatedly about it she’s lying as always

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The policeman told me they she is well known them. This was after I said about the ambulance being out all the time and the fake suicide claims. They know exactly what she is like and don’t take her seriously anymore. They probably told her oh if she feels threatened she should get an alarm. Maybe the HE can help with that. And she’s ran with they are sorting it for me. She hears parts of the conversation and runs with it in her favour. Plus considering they have never had to be called out for any disturbances that weren’t in her head they know exactly what she is doing.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ladies I know and you all know it's all lies but if she's putting those claims out there surely it should turn around and bite her in thee a$$. Where's the safe guarding to those minors if she's allowing them into her home when she claims there's a threat? Why is she and their parents allowing them to be there.
The twins are the only children that are near her now Jodie hasn’t been in weeks so her mum can clearly see the risk and the twins mum doesn’t seem to care she works and the girls are only home after being away for 3 months but they just run about the place. The other wee girls belonging to the neighbours related to her have never been with Sabrina so even they know. I know loads of people sh but not everyone shows it of like her and the constant change in personality is scary. she knows she’s not at risk from anyone else she made it up and we’ll never hear it mentioned again

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Just checked and I have a request from that char account too. Bit weird how she’s requesting us all? I wasn’t even following her nor her me on her other account. Aine ya wee f, have you no homework to be doing?
I accepted it, I thought it was our C was in here. I made a comment on a video and she replied. It seemed genuine to me and now I’m wondering 🤔

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
hmph Morning.......I suppose
grump grump grump
I didnt know you were all those kind of people
you know, morning ones😄
I'm not a hit the ground running kinda person at all. I'm more slithers out of bed, coffee, then maaaaybe I come to a wee bit😆
When my children were growing up I got up 45 minutes before we had to so I could have my coffee and not inflict my "pre coffee" self on anyone.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
hmph Morning.......I suppose
grump grump grump
I didnt know you were all those kind of people
you know, morning ones😄
I'm not a hit the ground running kinda person at all. I'm more slithers out of bed, coffee, then maaaaybe I come to a wee bit😆
When my children were growing up I got up 45 minutes before we had to so I could have my coffee and not inflict my "pre coffee" self on anyone.
I’m only a morning person as my kid has school then I go back for a nap after I take her to school lol 😝

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m only a morning person as my kid has school then I go back for a nap after I take her to school lol 😝
I'm jealous of "nap" people
My daughter will go for a power nap, and feel refreshed after 15 minutes
I couldnt fall asleep in 15 minutes, and if I eventually did, I would wake up feeling like death. I wake up with flu like symptoms so I just dont bother:( Napping seems like such a lovely comforting thing to do