Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has most definitely been sent a letter or had a phone call from pip and dla about her reason for being on it as she is protesting too much about her knee forgetting only 2 weeks ago she told everyone she spent the day cleaning and rearranging her mums house🤣 also the hospital or her doctor need to know she was given strong pain meds and is out bulk buying more tablets esp after her apartent oversose🥴

Thays right she was up helping the mum a few weeks now the pain is severe she doesn’t even know how it works 😂 I’ve arthritis in my spine for years now and issues with my feet which drives me mad but the pain is different on different days and it didn’t come on in a few days 😂😂 I couldn’t do the half of what she does I couldn’t clean an entire house in a few hours I don’t know anyone who could that genuinely suffers with pain. I do what I can when I can and I focus on the important things like dishes and washing and I’ve kids as well she has no clue what it’s really like

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Lonely Home Alone 2 GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

When you ask her is that a real baby?

May 24, 2024
ireland
How can you be so obsessed with buying children toys and presents every day and giving them things to record their reactions for your TikTok and give the streets kids and kids you don’t know constant presents and not see that as grooming behavior? I don’t even buy stuff for my nephews and niece as much as u buy the streets kids stuff Sabrina and also anytime u find out a lovely lovely person has kids the first thing you do is buy them presents that is not having a kind heart u narcissistic weirdo it is grooming children, so yes I will call u a nonce because u are one

budymommy24

Sep 23, 2024
irekand
Hi all. I have silently been watching with a while. I fell for the innocent act fir a very long time and i have been in contact with this woman many times. The alarm bells have been going off with a while. I do not agree with any of her behavior lately. pretending to take an overdose and putting a child photo on her pafe was my final straw. No child s safe in this woman's care. she has a very unhealthy habit going on with all her social media but most off all TT.
There really needs to be something done about her now.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hi all. I have silently been watching with a while. I fell for the innocent act fir a very long time and i have been in contact with this woman many times. The alarm bells have been going off with a while. I do not agree with any of her behavior lately. pretending to take an overdose and putting a child photo on her pafe was my final straw. No child s safe in this woman's care. she has a very unhealthy habit going on with all her social media but most off all TT.
You are very welcome it seems more and more people are getting wise to her behaviour. She shoves all these altruistic acts in people’s faces so they don’t see the real reasons behind her gestures. We’re labelled the bullies but she is just defending herself. She goes looking for what people are saying about her and bites back with the lowest act you could do. She’s obsessed with children. If you have one she will randomly buy for that child and want a videoed reaction. If you don’t agree with her it’s god help that child and will bring them into every argument.
Like I said you are welcome to voice your opinions here as she doesn’t give anyone the opportunity to do it on her page.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Snap , I hear you as I was taken in untill I seen the light . She is very unstable and no one not even her pets are safe with her . Welcome 🩷 we are actually a nice wee group of people here xx