Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I can never find anything since it changed to Hacoo. Do you need a code? They are lovely
I’m in this group on fb, sometimes if I my app is playing up I would just go into this group and click into one of the links people share, press the download and buy button and then all the fake stuff starts appearing when I search xx

Attachments

• IMG_2940.png
    IMG_2940.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 12

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
OK I have no idea what Hacoo is
What do I need to know/do?
This is what the app looks like (excuse my SpongeBob wallpaper 😂) it’s basically an app where you can order fake stuff like Nike/adidas/ any brand really. Last Christmas I got my wee girl a stitch Pandora bracelet off it along with a couple of stitch charms , charms weren’t any more than £5/£6 but exact same thing was £45 upwards on Pandora site. I think the actual bracelet was around £10 I can’t just remember. But it’s great quality. Exact little charms that’s on Pandora website. There’s lots of designer bags/clothes / accessories and different jewellery too. When I first joined it I had seen people on tiktok talking about it, once I joined it I wasn’t able to view any of the fake stuff until I joined Facebook group and clicked on links and then pressed that ‘download and buy’ button I mentioned to someone above. Then everything seemed to appear for me. I hope I’m explaining this properly, there’s maybe an easier way of doing it lol it’s brilliant. I only ordered my trainers last week and they’re here already

Edit - my little girls Pandora stuff came in Pandora jewellery box with Pandora cloth and even a little gift bag to use for present. I’ve seen a few other people say about all the lovely packaging they get too x

Attachments

• IMG_2941.jpeg
    IMG_2941.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 10

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There was SO much more I could have said, I HAD to keep it to bullet points as she made them.
I felt like Sabby herself going off -piste ALL the time. Once you start you remember all the se she has pulled its endless

It really is endless 😳 she thinks because she has new followers that all the past crap is forgotten she doesn’t seem to remains it doesn’t work like that and she won’t drag sweet for long so someone will have an opinion different to hers and that will be her of again

May 6, 2024
antrim
How the do has anyone caused her “knee pain”, that’s all on you scabby! Get off your ass and put the junk down and loose a few lbs be right as rain in no time! Everything is someone else’s fault she never takes ownership, this victim mentality is wearing thin
I want to slap her so hard. The woman needs to grow the do up. I am mortified for her. What an absolute embarrassment she is

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
This is what the app looks like (excuse my SpongeBob wallpaper 😂) it’s basically an app where you can order fake stuff like Nike/adidas/ any brand really. Last Christmas I got my wee girl a stitch Pandora bracelet off it along with a couple of stitch charms , charms weren’t any more than £5/£6 but exact same thing was £45 upwards on Pandora site. I think the actual bracelet was around £10 I can’t just remember. But it’s great quality. Exact little charms that’s on Pandora website. There’s lots of designer bags/clothes / accessories and different jewellery too. When I first joined it I had seen people on tiktok talking about it, once I joined it I wasn’t able to view any of the fake stuff until I joined Facebook group and clicked on links and then pressed that ‘download and buy’ button I mentioned to someone above. Then everything seemed to appear for me. I hope I’m explaining this properly, there’s maybe an easier way of doing it lol it’s brilliant. I only ordered my trainers last week and they’re here already

Edit - my little girls Pandora stuff came in Pandora jewellery box with Pandora cloth and even a little gift bag to use for present. I’ve seen a few other people say about all the lovely packaging they get too x

Ooooh this is going to be dangerous to the old bank account! :ROFLMAO:
I must investigate!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Omg I’m just finished watching that haul, she’s an actual dick head. Some real little boy could have got them pjs Sabrina. Not your fake miscarriage. You simple t. No harm but if Jamie was alive and you got him them he’d get the piss took clean out of him. 12 year olds are more into £175 trainers, not red sticker ones in Primark . You haven’t a clue at all about pre teens

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ok I don’t think she realises that when pushing that type of pram that puts pressure on the knees and would cause pain not help it. Add all her shopping on top of that. Her claims don’t make sense just like her life. People don’t really care what she buys and what she doesn’t. It’s the horrible words she slings and the things she does not to mention the lies upon lies for attention. She can’t claim about getting in the taxi hurt her as we all saw her bounce into her cousins car not an ounce of pain on her face.