Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I have to laugh at the fact She has been like a raving lunatic the last few days and then silence I wonder was she told to stop

She maintained she would tell the police to "do one" if they told her to stop as she "isnt harming anyone and she is entitled to post"
More likely stomping about stewing what to make up next for attention, she has pretty much covered everything already and alienated every community

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have to laugh at the fact She has been like a raving lunatic the last few days and then silence I wonder was she told to stop

I had the police out twice with her 😳 second time she was on live they were watching her give me abuse on TikTok all the name calling and threats she’s so stupid and she talks about people sinking themselves she doesn’t realise when you name someone and she did several times then it’s not an opinion or freedom of speech it’s classed as abuse or malicious communication which is breaking the law her threatening to put a brick threw my windows all of it seen with their own eyes she was well caught out

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She maintained she would tell the police to "do one" if they told her to stop as she "isnt harming anyone and she is entitled to post"
More likely stomping about stewing what to make up next for attention, she has pretty much covered everything already and alienated every community

She was angry because he told her to calm down 😂 I was calm well anxious but calm not a raving lunatic so who was telling the truth 😂 anyway her live gave her away lol she was raging he didn’t want to read my 40 comments on Sabrina the poor man

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
🔊 Sabrina dry humps Jamie’s big dinosaur teddy’s , PASS IT ON

valentine's day dinosaur GIF by CsaK

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
I would say this is more like it. Ruminating, getting herself more worked up over being told what to do when she is the 'victim'. Even if she were to take heed of any advice it would be short lived as she simply cannot keep a check of her emotions.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I had the police out twice with her 😳 second time she was on live they were watching her give me abuse on TikTok all the name calling and threats she’s so stupid and she talks about people sinking themselves she doesn’t realise when you name someone and she did several times then it’s not an opinion or freedom of speech it’s classed as abuse or malicious communication which is breaking the law her threatening to put a brick threw my windows all of it seen with their own eyes she was well caught out
That’s probably why she’s quiet now she’s fuming she’s been told off 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m pretty sure she’s had her telling off phone call from the police to stop naming people. Myself included. She can’t keep insulting people and bulling them when they haven’t done anything to her. We have been on here not in her face. She asked for the screenshots for in here and read them knowing she would not like it. That’s all on her then. Like the police said don’t like it don’t read online. As for the tiktok accounts bout you they are all anonymous so there’s do all you can do about them.