Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Morning everyone!

There is a difference between living and being alive. That poor wee dog is alive, his isnt "living"
You see thousands of videos on TikTok of genuine dog owners with dogs in their sunset years and they take them out in dog prams, they lay on the grass with them, they cuddle them and love them
Beggy Bina would rather take her dolly out than that poor wee dog. I hope he is rescued from her. His kidneys/liver must be shot with the rubbish she feeds him but she wont take him to a vet. We ALL remember the venom she spouted after she had to take the cat, grudging all that money she could be spending on a non existent child, she called that cat for everything outside the vets and twisted to nicey nicey in a split second when someone walked past. VILE

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I was raging at the one where she sat and videoed the cat scratching the poor dog (three times). She's literally recording animal abuse and thinks it's funny. In the words of Sabby - "please make it make sense". Benji looks ready to croke it god love him, he's definitely not got any quality of life.

Saying all her animals lived till very old ages sounds very suspicious, like not take them to the vet for checkups, they can't all have ben living to near 20?
That’s why she says oh this one was killed by another dog and this one had cancer. Re inforcing she didn’t kill them. Like someone said before. They may have lived long (tho we only have her word they were that age) they could have been in pain and miserable for years. We all know how she is about vet bills.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think she did, but she wasn't happy about the cost!
Sure she tried to say after oh the vet was happy I took a video so he could see the fit. Not being funny but a seizure is a seizure. And she didn’t record it happening she recorded it and uploaded to tiktok then blocked anyone who said anything helpful. She was on after “giving updates “ but also begging for money for vet bill. There was no concern for the dog only how she was going to afford the bill.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She got rid of all the cats (the ones that didn’t die) to some shelter or rehoming place. Even tails, the one she gave to Jack and then squealed about it not settling and getting some poor mug to go drive to Belfast and bring it back to her… then she bloody got rid of him aswell 🤬🤬 poor dog doesn’t stand a chance.
It’s the shady nature of it. Luna tails and the kittens just simply stopped being shown and when some one asked she let on she wasn’t talking about it and nobody’s business that’s how you know she’s got rid of them. And she felt shame about it. Sure look at lunas brother he was ginger and had got stuck coming out. She ignored him for ages then took to the vet because people kept saying something was wrong. Then she surrendered him because she didn’t want to pay vet bill. It’s disgusting. Why have animals. Oh that’s right it makes you look like a lovely lovely person. 🤮

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
It’s the shady nature of it. Luna tails and the kittens just simply stopped being shown and when some one asked she let on she wasn’t talking about it and nobody’s business that’s how you know she’s got rid of them. And she felt shame about it. Sure look at lunas brother he was ginger and had got stuck coming out. She ignored him for ages then took to the vet because people kept saying something was wrong. Then she surrendered him because she didn’t want to pay vet bill. It’s disgusting. Why have animals. Oh that’s right it makes you look like a lovely lovely person. 🤮

and the idiots STILL fall for her act. I love how her supporters are so think that they fall for her drivel BUT she gets SO annoyed when they follow troll accounts thinking it her :ROFLMAO: cant have it both ways!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’ve a few new sayings of hers that trigger me :

‘Via’
‘Aka’
‘Via’
‘Via’
‘Feeoootttoooe’
‘Livid’
‘So am not’
‘Feeeak aff’
And the usual tablets, lovely lovely lady, aaddrian, geeareth, mum, my knee…it’s never ending lol

* edit I thought of more 😂😂 ‘as stated’ ‘this b is back in town’

Fs I need to get out more 😂😂

Last edited:

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown

‘Via’
‘Aka’
‘Via’
‘Via’
‘Feeoootttoooe’
‘Livid’
‘So am not’
‘Feeeak aff’
And the usual tablets, lovely lovely lady, aaddrian, geeareth, mum, my knee…it’s never ending lol

Jeez! Don’t forget WHIST….use it properly Sabby 🤯

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Once again not posting just 2 worry anyone that cares for her she will come back saying "yeah yas broke me yeah but no more yeah this b is back in town yeah I am me if U don't like me it's easy hit the block button yeah cos I'm Sabrina MC Kenna yeah yous have tortured me for years yeah I'm back and here 2 stay yeah" or a resin video and says nothing but "do U vermin I don't care I'm doing my resin again"

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Jeez! Don’t forget WHIST….use it properly Sabby 🤯
Did any of yous see that video the other day she was recording Benji walking about outside but she would have said something then next thing said wheest. Like she kept doing it. I honestly thought she’s either talking to ghosts or talking to voices in her head , it was weird

May 6, 2024
antrim
Did any of yous see that video the other day she was recording Benji walking about outside but she would have said something then next thing said wheest. Like she kept doing it. I honestly thought she’s either talking to ghosts or talking to voices in her head , it was weird
YES! My first thought is she's doing that so PIP think she's mad 😂

jojos

Aug 10, 2024
ireland

‘Via’
‘Aka’
‘Via’
‘Via’
‘Feeoootttoooe’
‘Livid’
‘So am not’
‘Feeeak aff’

No I’m saying. Down the town. Dirt site. SH a noooo nooo nooo 🫣 no matter. Ezzzraaa oh I could be here all day