Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Right Sabrina this has gone far enough. You need to start taking accountability for your actions. Blaming the poor woman who lives up the road for bullying you?!? She hardly leaves her house only to go to the car.
Yes I do live nearby and I’ve known you for a long time. Tried to confront you before about the emergency services constantly being out and the noise from your house and you but my head off and threatened me.
You aren’t the only one who has joes number a lot of us do and we are fed up with you. I believe there are many reports in about you. Joe knows exactly what you are like and has the power to remove you from the park. You batter up and now that street to your mums shooting dirty looks at everyone. It’s wrong you are in the wrong. We all know you for years. This is what you do when you are challenged by anyone you cry self harm. I’ve seen first hand there is do all wrong with you. Seriously Sabrina. Delete TikTok and stop screaming at all hours and bring police and ambulance in here.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The only post I’m making on the matter, Sabrina watch the documentary I made a serious suicide attempt and you have bullied me for almost a week now the name calling is horrendous. I am not the one who is bullying. You need to step back do you want my death on your hands? You know nothing about me or what I’ve done in my life. So you would be better to leave me alone and stop the bullying. I have re read my messages no name calling or anything abusive about you but I have countless videos you have made.
Yes Sabrina people end their lives because of bullying you need to follow your own advice.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Right Sabrina this has gone far enough. You need to start taking accountability for your actions. Blaming the poor woman who lives up the road for bullying you?!? She hardly leaves her house only to go to the car.
Yes I do live nearby and I’ve known you for a long time. Tried to confront you before about the emergency services constantly being out and the noise from your house and you but my head off and threatened me.
You aren’t the only one who has joes number a lot of us do and we are fed up with you. I believe there are many reports in about you. Joe knows exactly what you are like and has the power to remove you from the park. You batter up and now that street to your mums shooting dirty looks at everyone. It’s wrong you are in the wrong. We all know you for years. This is what you do when you are challenged by anyone you cry self harm. I’ve seen first hand there is do all wrong with you. Seriously Sabrina. Delete TikTok and stop screaming at all hours and bring police and ambulance in here.
[/Q

Yeah I don’t be too far, I just want a quiet life moved here to get away from a manipulating abuser just to find another one. I know I’m not the only neighbour she has bullied so does Joe 😳

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Hi sabrina, when are you ever going to take responsibility for your actions, your a disgrace, wasting ambulances there for your meltdowns when your outed for your behaviour, imagine if one day that ambulance was needed by a pregnant woman and something happened to her baby how would you feel being an angel mum yourself, oh yeah that's right you wouldn't care aslong as your alright. Your a disgrace and I hope you get everything that's coming for you, oh and btw the quiet one isn't the only one that lives near you, I be in visiting a friend a few times a week so stop blaming one person.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Even her pathetic attempt at a “truce” showed her true colours. Talking about ‘you leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone’ before not being able to help herself and spewing out the usual ‘not that I’ve done anything wrong anyway YAH it’s you TRAMPS who TORTURE me all because I’m a lovely lovely lady’. And you’re right Sabrina that there are many people who don’t like you, but you’re wrong for (of course) making that another attempt at victimising yourself - all it shows is that many, many people have been harmed by your nastiness. You would be a happier and more respected person if you could start acting your age and not the amount of reborns you have and take some responsibility for yourself and the crap you say and do! Stop throwing temper tantrums and wise up.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
It’s getting to the point where the housing reports will mount up if they haven’t already and you will be invited to leave and find somewhere else. There people in this park been put out for less. You scream leave me alone over and over again (yes I can hear you from my house) take your own advice and carry on with your hauls and resin making and stop looking here then decent hardworking people wouldn’t have to take time away from their families to come on here and voice their opinion.

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
oh the manipulation is real with this women who wants to control the narrative as usual she hates that. She won’t stop me from posting on here about her she will not be controlling me at anytime. I’m going to ask you Sabrina can you please put up were we were calling you names. And saying horrible things about your son and your mother and yourself. You can’t because we haven’t said the things you said. Prove it were we all done this. It’s lies. You can’t blame self harming and wanting to kill yourself on other people for it isn’t us. It’s you and your own actions that has made you do what you have done stop blaming us or others for your actions your actions is on you and you alone. Stop blaming others on her for what you have done it’s all your fault because you have been found out with the housing executive and the many many reports that have been made against you stop with the manipulation and the lies and the victim blaming. This is all your fault and no one else fault stop with the victim mentality and how about you fing stop with all your bullshit excuses. Your the biggest hypocrite and attention seeking person who walked on too feet