Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
She also has a pure hatred for the gay community let’s not forget this. 44 years of age slinging an arm in to the camera point screaming who’s more traumatised who’s at the hospital more, calling 2 friends lesbians, saying everything is hers hers hers, this yoke is. A pure weapon she’s a vile specimen

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Sure didn’t she get a 17 year old child to get her pregnant when she was like 27 28 29??? I stand by what I have always said this woman is a nonce and dangerous to have around any child . She’s a wrongen. Who the do grooms all the estate kids to come in to her house and tells them to write Jamie in chalk every time
She would have been 32,that's just wrong, he was barely the legal age for consent.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree, there’s a lot said on here I totally feel goes far too far. As adults we are only responsible for ourselves and i personally wouldn’t be calling names. I genuinely want Sabrina to get help , however I also wish she would grow up and take accountability for her own actions and stop draining services… accept help. However I agree with iamme, she is highly unlikely to listen so I don’t think I’ll be commenting on her ridiculous behaviour from now on.

Most of you people are respectful and merely discuss her behaviour and I enjoy seeing your point of views so I’ll continue to read. The only exception I’ll make is if Sharon or Sue face any more Facebook posts harassing them as I genuinely feel that behaviour needs called out by them should they choose to do so.

Sharon can I just say I watched the documentary you featured in. Your daughter is an incredibly talented, articulate and brave young woman and I hope she’s doing well. Please tell her I think she is absolutely beautiful and would kill for hair like hers 😂 As for you, the grace and bravery you’ve shown humbled me, well done bringing awareness to such an important cause and I hope NI has a strategy to protect women and girls now?! Very thankful you’re still here and please keep fighting x

Thankyou for your kind words. The hope in doing the documentary was to bring about a change in the law that would mean if a woman took her own life her abuser could be held accountable. The damage it causes by living with that never leaves we can just hope to move on the best we can.

It kind of explains why certain people trigger me so much with the constant police and ambulance and suicide threats and yesterday was ridiculous very similar behaviour to my abuser. It’s very hard to find ourselves in that environment again makes me feel trapped all over again.
My daughter still struggles unfortunately but is doing better then she was but is very easily triggered it’s been said the damage he caused them too I take a risk posting this reply as a certain person will be sure to read it out to make fun of it but that says more about her than me and i wanted to Thankyou.
She’s blessed with the hair isn’t she ❤️