Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
So she’s making yet another new account with no negativity where have we heard that before. Does that mean we won’t hear you scream at night about bullies or have ambulances rolling in waking everyone up ?? People in this park HAVE blocked you on TikTok but we can’t block you in real life. Your nastiness doesn’t stay online it leeches out to the real world.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
So she’s making yet another new account with no negativity where have we heard that before. Does that mean we won’t hear you scream at night about bullies or have ambulances rolling in waking everyone up ?? People in this park HAVE blocked you on TikTok but we can’t block you in real life. Your nastiness doesn’t stay online it leeches out to the real world.
What will she talk about in her lives? Years of hell and torture - that is negativity , so what is she actually gonna talk about. And that is a serious question

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hope your ok, palpitations is no joke 🩷

I have a heart condition called AF and it’s been triggered by all the stress and anxiety I spoke to the dr earlier about it. 😳 the harm some people cause is unreal and then take no responsibility at all I was telling them about all the videos and baking blamed for someone self harming they were actually disgusted that someone would do that 😳

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I have a heart condition called AF and it’s been triggered by all the stress and anxiety I spoke to the dr earlier about it. 😳 the harm some people cause is unreal and then take no responsibility at all I was telling them about all the videos and baking blamed for someone self harming they were actually disgusted that someone would do that 😳
Aww, my dad has that. Stress is definitely a trigger. it’s disgusting what she has been doing. try and have a nice relaxing afternoon if you can. 💕

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m glad you went and seen the doctor. The amount of false allegations about you this last week is disgusting. That excuse for a woman is relentless. And she thinks making a new tiktok is gonna make people forget what she’s done.

Sabrina we still haven’t forgot about your last TikTok account when you were slagging a cancer survivor that needed ivf to conceive. You think making a new account will make everyone forget. Thankfully there is plenty of truth pages about you that can show any new followers what you are really like. Disgusting and evil.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Always deleting accounts to try and run away from the vile spew she spouts on a daily basis. You are 44 years of age please enough with the se that the shops can’t budge and invest in your self I promise u u will feel soooo much better. Use your money on your self not on the dead or the kids around the estate. Live ur life Sabrina stop trying to dictate and rule and bully other people and think that living somewhere for 44 years can dictate how you treat your neighbours??? Imagine living somewhere for nearly 50 years and not one neighbour liking you apart from the one who sees u as a punter and sells u the s to try and kill ur self on its pathetic