Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet, I always start in September, teenagers wanting expensive brands doesn't come cheap.
I have🙊 I have my youngest just finished awaiting on deliveries, haven’t even dared ask my teens what they want 🙈 cause like that they are so expensive, I need some Dutch courage before I attempt to ask them lol

jojos

Aug 10, 2024
ireland
Shouldn’t Sabrina be ashamed? Wasting nhs resources? Throwing suicide threats about like it’s nothing???
Not to mind her telling the nurse if she was sent to the other hospital as it was too far away that she would just tell them what they want to hear to get out of there 🤦🏻‍♀️ blatantly wasting that poor nurses time and resources

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Shouldn’t Sabrina be ashamed? Wasting nhs resources? Throwing suicide threats about like it’s nothing???
I’m not saying what she is doing is right or wrong , but some the things going on here is just wrong , pics of her child’s grave and talking about a child tat has passed is just pure sick no need for it at all

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m not saying what she is doing is right or wrong , but some the things going on here is just wrong , pics of her child’s grave and talking about a child tat has passed is just pure sick no need for it at all
Nobody ‘on here’ talks about a child that has passed away. We never say anything bad about Jamie on comment cafe. Well I certainly haven’t, and I haven’t seen anyone else being cheeky about him. Did I miss something?

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
Snoopy24 like you im not condoning Sabrina's behaviour. Surely a new thread could be started about all things ticktock. That doesn't mean she is of the discussion list, just that she is not the only one been talked about.

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Snoopy24 like you im not condoning Sabrina's behaviour. Surely a new thread could be started about all things ticktock. That doesn't mean she is of the discussion list, just that she is not the only one been talked about.
I’ve seen comments of ppl having laughs about shoes for Jamie an pics of how fat he wud be if he was still here , jokes about heaven school and heaven jobs , yeah she might be saying this stuff on her tik tok but don’t bring it to a site so to be dragged out even more , the child is not here and should not be included in conversations , maybe I’m wrong I don’t know but I just find it wrong in so many ways