Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Just a question? If someone puts a comment like “ I want them to go away for good” would others take that as a threat? There’s more to the comment it’s on a public page for all to see so god know who could read that and turn up at the door maybe those ones who commented saying to name me so they could come from Belfast to my door
I didn’t like that, it left me feeling wary, never mind the person it was aimed at must have felt 🥺

Last edited:

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Same as the ‘tick fing tock’ comments on an actual video from the other night. Both the comment you mentioned plus this video I’ve just said about should be treated as serious threats
I agree, will pass it off as a figure of speech etc but it’s a threat especially in light of all that’s been said

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
No that is your opinion based on what you have seen on TikTok from these people. Do you know boymum personally? Do you live near them? Do you see them 24/7 therefore you have a clear overview of their lives? I don’t think so. We also don’t condone comments on here like unaliving yourself but we are not god. We cannot scold that person for speaking their opinion. Some of the people in here do have intimate knowledge of Sabrina there fore we are confident in our opinions of her. Like for example she is still in her bed right now good for her having no responsibilities that’s she has to get up for. Don’t come here and call us bullies when in Sabrina’s eyes that’s exactly what you are. You took time out of your day to come here and post about boymum you didn’t just scroll past or block. Therefore you are a troll and a bully. That’s not our opinion that is the opinion of the one who you are in here now trying to stick up for. Have a think about that.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Now who looks like a dickhead 😂😂

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Oh look guys. On the 24th of March last year Logan didn’t even exist. No miscarriage or never any mention of him.

No mention of any miscarriage until the 28th of April last year when she seen a medium. Tattle life makes for interesting reading. There is lots more I could..and probably will share. Make of this what you will guys. I don’t believe she even had a miscarriage and never have.

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpeg
    IMG_3337.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3338.jpeg
    IMG_3338.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
This has been going on for many many years. Can say with absolute clarity Logan was not real he is completely made up. She needed something to make her story worse and that’s what she chose. She did go to a medium and she said for years they told her that Jamie was coming through etc. but she takes what she wants from that. They said there was a baby there that her granny was holding so Sabrina jumped on the story that it was a miscarriage that had happened. It never did. She was only with Ryan around that time and it couldn’t have been him as he has the snip after he has his kids.
She will say and do anything for attention. And when called out she cries suicide and self harm. She thinks people won’t blame her for things if she does that. Well the judge who had her court for stealing from boots didn’t care about. She saw her for who she was. A liar and manipulative evil woman.

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
Oh look guys. On the 24th of March last year Logan didn’t even exist. No miscarriage or never any mention of him.

No mention of any miscarriage until the 28th of April last year when she seen a medium. Tattle life makes for interesting reading. There is lots more I could..and probably will share. Make of this what you will guys. I don’t believe she even had a miscarriage and never have.

She needed a new one cause Jamie story was getting stale , she was never pregnant after him it’s all a lie everyone in Omagh knows that

May 6, 2024
antrim

Of course he didn't exist. She made him up to add another element to her sob story of a life.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She said it herself that she doesn't cut herself because off the trolls she said she does it cos of the women up the street sure the video before that it was the trolls again another lie cos the girl up the street has only been on talking about her from may yet Sabby said she's been doing it from 2017 she's trying 2 change the narrative 2 suit her bad behaviour and 2 try and turn everyone against the quiet one not going 2 work Sabby we all know Ur a lair make it make sense U fool

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
She will always find a reason to do it. Whichever one fits her current situation. One would think that it would have started in 2012 but for some reason she picked 2017. She claims she only does that arm because it was the one she held her son in so why wait 5 years to start cutting it. And why cut the arm that has the tattoo of his hand and foot. Surely you would treasure that arm. Said it once already she will use what ever situation she is trying to get out of by using self harm. Every so called attack follows a time where she has been called out for bad behaviour or the police have been called out. It may stop it at the time but it’s all down on record the amount of times they have been out.
The police all know what she is like and who they can palm her off too so they can go get on with actual work. They know not to come near me again asking to sit with her. The woman is a complete menace to this park. Don’t care how long she has lived here you can’t carry on like that disrupting everyone’s lives just because you can’t deal with the s you got yourself into.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She will always find a reason to do it. Whichever one fits her current situation. One would think that it would have started in 2012 but for some reason she picked 2017. She claims she only does that arm because it was the one she held her son in so why wait 5 years to start cutting it. And why cut the arm that has the tattoo of his hand and foot. Surely you would treasure that arm. Said it once already she will use what ever situation she is trying to get out of by using self harm. Every so called attack follows a time where she has been called out for bad behaviour or the police have been called out. It may stop it at the time but it’s all down on record the amount of times they have been out.
The police all know what she is like and who they can palm her off too so they can go get on with actual work. They know not to come near me again asking to sit with her. The woman is a complete menace to this park. Don’t care how long she has lived here you can’t carry on like that disrupting everyone’s lives just because you can’t deal with the s you got yourself into.
Be careful not to out yourself here if she get wind or even an inclining who you are she will make your life hell

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
antrim
I don't know how you all put up with her. Id be going to the housing, my local MLA, anyone who would listen to get her thrown out of that house. Why does a single childless woman need a 3 bedroom house, especially when we have a housing crisis going on here.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Be careful not to out yourself here if she get wind or even an inclining who you are she will make your life hell
I appreciate that. I’m past caring if she knows it’s me or not. She knows who I am and my family in real life and the abuse I got for trying to ask her to tone down the noise and emergency vehicles was awful. There are many complaints in against her so hopefully something happens soon. She can’t cry sucicide everytime. The sooner she is dealt with with the better. Whether that be mental health team, NIHE or police I really don’t care.