Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There is a real pack mentality in here , the quiet one and some others have been directly affected but really it all has gone too far, some of the comments and things being said are sick and cruel, if she is lieing who cares you would think she had committed murder the way some of you all are going at her, live and let live, she does her lives but if you all ain’t abusing her on here then she won’t come back at you.

I agree it’s gone to far try living in fear and being awake all night because of her 😳 I haven’t slept at night in over a week she threatened to break my fin neck last night I have been sick with anxiety all day! What if I took my own life no one on here knows me or the life I have had or the trauma I’ve been through because unlike her i don’t post it 😳 read all my comments about her no bullying or name calling so why should i be bullied im so glad for the friends I have here. People need to seriously think before siding with a bully because yous have no clue how much I’m struggling I am so traumatised by her on a daily basis.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
I agree it’s gone to far try living in fear and being awake all night because of her 😳 I haven’t slept at night in over a week she threatened to break my fin neck last night I have been sick with anxiety all day! What if I took my own life no one on here knows me or the life I have had or the trauma I’ve been through because unlike her i don’t post it 😳 read all my comments about her no bullying or name calling so why should i be bullied im so glad for the friends I have here. People need to seriously think before siding with a bully because yous have no clue how much I’m struggling I am so traumatised by her on a daily basis.
I don’t know you well but I’m always here if you need to talk. It’s not fair what she’s putting you through ❤️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t know you well but I’m always here if you need to talk. It’s not fair what she’s putting you through ❤️

Thankyou ❤️ I don’t understand how a comment joking about a cat can make someone post about how bad people are to her but she threatened to have my two young sons with asd arrested and no one said a word 😳 the mind boggles

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well to be fair you have 2000 odd posts about scabby and giving personal information about yourself then again I'll be called out siding with scabby
Just for having a different opinion

To be fair I’ve said nothing abusive about her I don’t care who knows who I am I’ve said nothing wrong it’s the name calling and threats I’m talking about. I don’t care what your opinion is I’m not Sabrina I don’t bully, manipulate and try to control others and if you think it acceptable to threaten to break someone’s neck and threaten two kids with asd then you and her should be friends . My kids asd wasn’t mentioned on here until Sabrina made a post about it so it wasn’t shared here.
Take care

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Ken Jeong Fun GIF

Oct 11, 2024
Scotland
I seen the live yesterday and I am shock what she said about that woman god love her and her kids dealing with that thing , Iv unfortunately moved house and am not far from her ( not in her park) Iv warned my 7 year old son if he has friends that live in that park he is not aloud to leave the house without a adult, it’s a joke the whole thing she can go to F***k id love her to try talk to me

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I seen the live yesterday and I am shock what she said about that woman god love her and her kids dealing with that thing , Iv unfortunately moved house and am not far from her ( not in her park) Iv warned my 7 year old son if he has friends that live in that park he is not aloud to leave the house without a adult, it’s a joke the whole thing she can go to F***k id love her to try talk to me
How genuine are you ?? It says your from Scotland but your saying your living near her 🤷‍♀️ just checking so we know who to trust here . I smell se as I think your sabby . Prove me wrong?? If you can 🙏

Oct 7, 2024
NI
"Yous dont need to know how i know" translates "I read on the dirt site"
"you dirty evil evil dirty scum" translates "I dont like you calling me out on my lies"
"i'm not going to be reading on there" translates "i'm going to be reading on there"
"I dont give a do" translates "I give plenty fs and mention yous 20 times a day"
"You are vile dirty scum" translates "I got my arse handed to me last night and I am deflecting"

So much for taking a break from Tiktok and not reading on here, more lies :rolleyes:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
You think I'm sunk my lowest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what wrong Sabby truths hurts does it (Sabby voice) I have all the videos of U changing all of Ur stories about Jamie do U want me 2 post them Sabby 🤣🤣🤣 ohhh Ur rattled aren't ya fing rattled (Sabby voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 might have a few other surprises for ya if U want them 🤣🤣🤣 keep Ur sons name out of my mouth ? Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie what the do r U guna do about it!!!! Ur a lying piece of crap that used Ur own sons death for money and a Ur wee videos of showing Ur arm wise the do up U attention seeking scumbag! It's alright for U 2 bad mouth people an U think I won't show Ur liesssss U don't know me love noone will ever call me a liar !

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2024
Scotland
How genuine are you ?? It says your from Scotland but your saying your living near her 🤷‍♀️ just checking so we know who to trust here . I smell se as I think your sabby

How genuine are you ?? It says your from Scotland but your saying your living near her 🤷‍♀️ just checking so we know who to trust here . I smell se as I think your sabby . Prove me wrong?? If you can 🙏
I just put down a random place I don’t really want her to start attacking me but I’m my names Rachel I don’t really want to out myself totally as iv seen our friend post pictures and attack peoples kids but iv joined the group so I’m sure over time you will get to see I’m no supporter of hers