Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I just put down a random place I don’t really want her to start attacking me but I’m my names Rachel I don’t really want to out myself totally as iv seen our friend post pictures and attack peoples kids but iv joined the group so I’m sure over time you will get to see I’m no supporter of hers
Thankyou for replying and apologies if I sounded rude. Welcome 🩷 x

Oct 11, 2024
Scotland
Thankyou for replying and apologies if I sounded rude. Welcome 🩷 x
No problem at all I’m really glad there is this group for everyone to talk about there issues my friend of mine also had issues with her Sabrina even talked about a family member that had just passed she’s a sick woman and her down full is coming hopefully soon

Oct 11, 2024
Scotland
When is she going to realise 90-99% of her followers and views are only there for the drama like I must check her profile 5 times a day and before she calls me out for not having a life no I don’t when my son is in school at his dads or in bed I love it it’s karma she talks about kicking in, if it was anyone else crying about self harm I’d be the first to get them help

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
No problem at all I’m really glad there is this group for everyone to talk about there issues my friend of mine also had issues with her Sabrina even talked about a family member that had just passed she’s a sick woman and her down full is coming hopefully soon
Nah I'm not buying this , my gut feeling tells me your at it 🤔